or Connect

Posts by tdangio

Quote: Originally Posted by forex Where be that special place?I'll give it a try,thanks. 699 Ponce de Leon Ave It's in the murder Kroger shopping center, also near the Green's on Ponce, and about 6 blocks from me. Definitely worth hitting up if you enjoy pizza. http://www.camelispizza.com/index.html
Quote: Originally Posted by forex Cameli's?Best pizza I tried in Atlanta is Nancy's. Nancy's is meh, nothing really special. Cameli's makes a great crust and has some really good pizzas. One of my favorites has artichoke hearts, red onion, prosciutto, and basil.
Quote: Originally Posted by gnatty8 For fantastic Americanized Chinese food, you have got to try Chin Chin. I always ate at the one on Johnson Ferry Road, but I think there are a couple.. Back to the regularly scheduled serving of grits, chicken-fried chicken, okra, turnip greens, and nanner pudding.. There's a Chin Chin in the murder Kroger shopping center too. That's also where some of the best pizza in Atlanta is (Cameli's).
If you're going in July/August you'll be there during Saldi (big sale period that happens twice a year in Italy) and might be able to find some pretty decent prices on clothes. Disregard, should have read the original post again.
You could really go down to Rome if you wanted to. It's only a two hour train ride from Florence if you take Eurostar. I found Florence to be a bit too English speaking for my liking. If you decide to go to Rome I can let you know of a couple of things.
Before: wine/old fashioned/G&T After: Port
Quote: Originally Posted by IUtoSLU In Missouri we can buy wine, spirits and beer at grocery stores any time. I guess Georgia is not so open?? Beer and wine can be had at grocery stores, spirits have to be at a liquor store. And no retail alcohol sales on Sunday...pisses me off every time I think about it.
Quote: Originally Posted by robertorex Actually, if the pay was much higher for manual labor I'm one of those people who would probably do it. Beats sitting in front of a desk bored all day. I've got my flame suit on. QFT, and it would keep me in much better shape for mountaineering than sitting behind a desk staring at I-85/75 all day. Do boiled peanuts count as southern? Because I could go through a pound of those at a time.
Sweet tea is great.
Quote: Originally Posted by auto90403 Sorry, but when I joined SF, I promised to tell the truth. Hey, so did I. You're a bigot.