or Connect

Posts by tdangio

If I make it at home black from the french press, if at work with cream and sugar because Keurig makes a shitty cup. Zero to two cups a week at most, usually have Earl Grey, English Breakfast, green tea or some stuff called Awake that Tazo makes.
Quote: Originally Posted by Ludeykrus False. All liquor stores around here sell Everclear / Golden Grain, which is ~95% ethanol. Trust me, you can shoot that stuff and it won't kill you....though you may feel like it did. I was going to call him out on that too, but that I thought I'd give him the benefit of the doubt that maybe he means in bars/restaurants, although that would be the first I've heard of any such rule.
Quote: Originally Posted by MrG Athens. Admittedly, I haven't tried all the local places, so there's a possibility that the vinegar-based stuff isn't ubiquitous. However, the reason I haven't tried all of the places is because I got tired of finding the Carolina BBQ. I don't know why we'd be so much different than Atlanta, though. Maybe because we're farther east? I would love to find some tomato-based pulled crap! I'm headed to Atlanta today, any...
Quote: Originally Posted by MrG Anything but Carolina. It seems like it's all I can get in this part of Georgia, at least at the non-chain BBQ joints, and it's awful. Too watery, and the vinegar overpowers all of the flavors. Where the hell do you find NC BBQ in Georgia? All I've ever found in Atlanta is the crappy tomato based pulled crap. 1. Eastern NC 2. Western NC 3. Memphis (prefer the ribs over pulled)
I don't remember the last time I cried. My femur was in three pieces and I didn't cry. You're just a pussy.
"Yes, I've had office romances. Not here. At another place I worked at. Good-looking ones, as well. But they're not a good idea, office romances. It's like shitting on your own doorstep. I've had loads of offers here, but I go 'no way, distracting'. And that's actually one of the major arguments against letting gay men into the army. And I haven't got a problem with that, right. A gay man's not gonna put me off, I can look after myself. But if you're in battle is he gonna...
Quote: Originally Posted by MetroStyles Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
I had to go up to Charlotte on Thursday for meetings and had a flight at 8:35am. The guy that sat next to me reaked of alcohol and had that nasty red hue that can only point to 50 years of hard alcohol. No sooner had the fasten seatbelt sign gone off, he called a flight attendant and looked around frantically until one came over. The guy ordered a vodka and cranberry probably no later than 8:50 in the morning. Being all of 37 minutes in the air from Atlanta to...
Breakfast is almost always alone unless I'm travelling with other people from work and we meet for breakfast. Lunch depends, if I do eat alone it will be at my desk, but that isn't truly alone as our cube walls are short as hell so we get the whole gopher field effect going on and you can easily talk over the walls while sitting. Dinner, never go out to eat alone unless travelling for work, then it's usually sitting at the bar. If I'm in town it's either cooking and...
I like the Oreno Setti Ponti label a lot.