or Connect

Posts by tdangio

Quote: Originally Posted by denning Follow up to my previous query, looking to buy a bottle of port, and I have 2 choices both around $50 canadian: Warre's 2003 Vintage Port Burmester 20 year old Tawny Ruby and Tawny are so different, kind of depends on what you prefer.
Quote: Originally Posted by Huntsman My dear sir! You are in the post-grad world of cocktails I see! Fabbri cherries and CA Formula! I'm impressed. What brought you to such a place? ~ H The cherries I think I saw someone on here mention, and the Carpano came out of me being sick of Martini & Rossi and wanting something better. Did some Googling on the interwebs and decided to try to find Carpano or Vya. Failed to find both for months,...
Not bourbon, but whiskey, made an Old Fashioned with Amarena Fabbri cherries, Carpano Antica Formula Vermouth, and Sazerac 6-yr tonight. Mighty tasty.
Ossobuco, polenta, asparagus with shaved pecorino and balsamic, baguette to spread the marrow on.
Quote: Originally Posted by scugger This seems to be the case in LA too. Also Farmer's markets have tons of hot chicks on saturdays and sundays. My farmer's market just has a bunch of old hags who don't know how to get the fuck out of my way. Going to the farmer's market always raises my blood pressure significantly.
Quote: Originally Posted by Ludeykrus Nope. I remember first putting my zero-degree-bag to use in zero-degree weather here in Georgia. The trick was to get everything done by dark and not get out of the bag until a bit after sun-break. Hot liquids (soup and tea), and layering can solve some of that. A bottle of hot tea inside your jacket is pretty nice. Where do you go for camping in GA? I'm looking for some decent (as decent as we can...
Carpano Antica Formula Vermouth (finally found it in Atlanta) 2005 Venta Mazzaron Tempranillo
Quote: Originally Posted by JesseJB 30-degree nights Is that supposed to be cold? I spent three nights at Illumination Saddle (around 9200ft) on Mt. Hood last week with shitty weather. Weeeee 30-40mph gusts. Pissing was a game of Russian Roulette.
Quote: Originally Posted by Dedalus Yes! Everyone rants and raves about the fries, but they're awful. Greasy, soggy, limp. I like my fries crispy on the outside and erect, just like my penis. I love their burgers, though. Your penis is crispy? Either you need to wash your junk or mine is abnormal.
wtf is Ellio's?