or Connect

Posts by tdangio

Quote: Originally Posted by ama I've been told its trickling out. So if your store doesn't have it yet, check back soon. I checked at two fairly large stores today (Tower and Green's in ATL) and neither had it or could say for sure if they would be getting any. Green's said there is a chance they will get some, but they don't know for sure, so I should check back every week or so. Green's did have some Pappy 23 year old and Hirsch 16 year...
Quote: Originally Posted by ama There are at lest 30 bottles at my place, if anyone want I might be able to act as middle man, time and energy permitting. I also tried it straight up this year as I do every year. This year is most chocolaty that I can recall, it tasted almost liqueur like until the intense alcohol burn kicked in. With a little water it rose to another level, chocolaty, leathery, nutty, chewy. Unbelievable. In short, it was one of the...
Where do you find the Stagg? I haven't seen it in any stores around me and every place online seems to be sold out of it all the time.
Old Crow and Coke...anyone? For some reason I actually don't mind the stuff, but I still have yet to figure out the reason.
Quote: Originally Posted by kwilkinson Well Piobaire, I have to admit, the sandwiches were pretty good. The pork was tender. I made your pork with just water, salt, and the liquid smoke (which I'm still on the fence about. It had a pretty good smokey flavor but didn't have the same depth as real smoking gets. Still, if you're in a pinch, I thought the liquid smoke was a pretty good product), and then for the last 2 hours I floated a few jalapenos in...
screw that Canadian shit, Krispy Kreme
Quote: Originally Posted by slycedbred i drank myself blackout style on woodford...Now my body makes me gag the moment it gets near me. I used to love it! What do I do, gentlemen? Grow a pair?
That was, a great story. Will read, again.
I think I might make carnitas tonight.
Quote: Originally Posted by Johnny_5 PIMM'S CUPS! Damn redcoat. But since it's Wimbledon you get a pass for having Pimm's on the 4th, and they are a great summer drink.