or Connect

Posts by tdangio

Quote: Originally Posted by ama Please tell me you got the Stagg and the Weller too! I still haven't been able to find the Stagg. Which Weller are you referring to, the Centennial?
I checked back in hopes of finding some Stagg, but did not see any. I didn't leave empty handed though.
Quote: Originally Posted by gnatty8 Actually didn't buy it in Atlanta, so you may yet be in luck. Keep trying, and ask the places you're calling if they expect to get any, you may get lucky. This stuff goes VERY fast. I missed out last year and haven't seen a single bottle anywhere in the entire time. Ah. I found one place that has it in their system as out of stock, the rest said they have never carried it or wouldn't have any coming in...
Quote: Originally Posted by gnatty8 This oughtta hold me until Christmas time or so: Where in GA did you find that? I'm calling around Atlanta and can't find it anywhere. Just called eight stores, no luck. P.S. Hi Bob. (?)
Quote: Originally Posted by ChicagoRon For a slightly more upscale southern food experience, South City Kitchen in Midtown is great. (although it's been a few years since I've been) South City Kitchen is great. Didn't mention it because I don't really consider it soul food, but it's definitely a great option.
Quote: Originally Posted by edinatlanta Or Clermont Lounge! Tell Blondie I sent you. Oh Clermont, that's about 4 blocks down from me on Ponce.
I had all four removed and was eating solids by the next day. Fresh mozzarella is is decently soft and can make a good meal.
Mary Mac
Yeah, would be nice, but I wasn't really planning on dropping $200 on a bottle. If someone wants me to pick up for them I can do that.