or Connect

Posts by tdangio

Quote: Originally Posted by why It's pretty gross stuff. Completely processed, and even when it's 'homemade' it's just 'homemixed' processed cheese and mayonnaise. I'd rather eat fettesbrot or even just bread and butter. Yes, it's really only in the south. I don't miss it at all. You get a block of cheddar and grate it, that's not processed cheese, dumbass.
Quote: Originally Posted by Connemara I feel really bad for places in the South that don't have good NY style 'za. I didn't realize Domino's has a new recipe though. I still don't see myself trying it. Thanks retard, but we don't need your pity. Plus, based on the pictures of the afterbirth you call your cooking, I don't think you're one to be judging food. There are, in fact, good pizza places in Atlanta.
Quote: Originally Posted by BrianVarick I don't think that guy up there ever made Lebowski the drink, he made it himself after he showed him the bar. Wrong. Jackie Treehorn made the Dude a drink and drugged it.
Quote: Originally Posted by acidicboy whats wrong with nuts?
Quote: Originally Posted by ama Cross post from "I just bought..." Look at this thing, its ridiculous. No idea why I just found it today, more than a decade too late. Bourbony bonus, the beer is bourbon barreled too! Too bad 99 wasn't the end of the Millennium.
Quote: Originally Posted by chronoaug El Jimador is pretty good for being relatively cheap ($20-22 for 750ml usually) but are there any other good below $20 tequilas out there are at least below $25? Also, do you guys have any good drink recipes for tequila? Maybe a killer margarita recipe or something a bit different? Thanks Stick with the original recipe for a margarita. Tastes great, but be careful, they can catch up to you quickly. 2...
Definitely have to get into Atlanta if you're looking for a nicer restaurant. What price range are you targeting?
Quote: Originally Posted by Ispy OK, I know you said no pizza but this isn't your typical version, and its fucking good! Pear & Cambozola Pizza Ingredients: 12" pizza crust olive oil to brush on crust 1 - 14 oz. can pears, drained and sliced in thin strips 398ml 2 Tbsp. toasted pine nuts 30ml 3 oz. Cambozola cheese, sliced or crumbled 85g freshly ground pepper Instructions: Preheat over to 450F (230C). Brush crust with olive oil, arrange...
I have a Panasonic DMC-TZ5 that I use when I go climbing. Don't feel like lugging the Canon dSLR up 4,000+ ft of elevation gain at altitude. The TZ5 has a wide range, so wide angle and zoom are still possible (has 10x optical zoom).