or Connect

Posts by tdangio

Quote: Originally Posted by chronoaug El Jimador is pretty good for being relatively cheap ($20-22 for 750ml usually) but are there any other good below $20 tequilas out there are at least below $25? Also, do you guys have any good drink recipes for tequila? Maybe a killer margarita recipe or something a bit different? Thanks Stick with the original recipe for a margarita. Tastes great, but be careful, they can catch up to you quickly. 2...
Definitely have to get into Atlanta if you're looking for a nicer restaurant. What price range are you targeting?
Quote: Originally Posted by Ispy OK, I know you said no pizza but this isn't your typical version, and its fucking good! Pear & Cambozola Pizza Ingredients: 12" pizza crust olive oil to brush on crust 1 - 14 oz. can pears, drained and sliced in thin strips 398ml 2 Tbsp. toasted pine nuts 30ml 3 oz. Cambozola cheese, sliced or crumbled 85g freshly ground pepper Instructions: Preheat over to 450F (230C). Brush crust with olive oil, arrange...
I have a Panasonic DMC-TZ5 that I use when I go climbing. Don't feel like lugging the Canon dSLR up 4,000+ ft of elevation gain at altitude. The TZ5 has a wide range, so wide angle and zoom are still possible (has 10x optical zoom).
Quote: Originally Posted by why That's a pilsner? No. My lack of enthusiasm for pilsner could have led you to the conclusion that it wasn't. It is a great beer though. Worthington White Shield
Quote: Originally Posted by pscolari Victory Prima Pils. Great example of the style. Eh, pilsner. I had one of these in the UK a few weeks ago and am now on a mission to find it in the US, so far no luck.
Quote: Originally Posted by why It's not a devotion to Stella, it's an opposition to beer snobs. So what's actually wrong with Stella? 'It's like Miller but more expensive' isn't even a defensible argument unless you quite literally have no tongue to taste the obvious differences. Hell, I don't even think I need a tongue to taste the difference. Stella is better in every way. Your comparison to Pilsner Urquell (a beer similarly priced but...
Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire Just a small timer here, only a six pack of Sea Smoke arrived today At least you got an allocation
2003 Croft Port