or Connect

Posts by tdangio

I bought some of those this past weekend.
Yes, and I would have told the reprimander to shut it.
http://www.fredmiranda.com/ Go to the forums there and meet up with some DC people.
Buena Vista Social Club
Fail.
Bring me back some Worthington White Shield ale, I can't find it in the states.
Quote: Originally Posted by why I realize it's not 'processed' according to FDA definitions, but it's garbage made in a factory and extruded into rectangular bricks before being factory-sealed. It also tastes pretty much the same as the American deli brick, but at least is has some kind of semblance of cheese texture as weak as that is. This isn't snobbery or pretentiousness. That cheese is about as objectively close to garbage as flavor can...
I was going to go with the supersized cashier asking my roommate "So, you like it hot?" when he was buying peppers.
Quote: Originally Posted by why Okay, thanks for your definition. Clearly, this is distinct from the above. Yes, and clearly that's a block of cheddar cheese.
Quote: Originally Posted by why Cheese takes on a natural orange color as it finely ages in the Cracker Barrel for two days. I don't know how a 'block' of cheese does not qualify as 'processed', but then again I'm not a fine cheese foodie like yourself. Processed cheese is stuff like American cheese, Cheez Whiz, Velveeta, etc.