or Connect

Posts by chewything

Oliver Peoples x Nom De Guerre NDG-1 Matte Black size 50. High quality glass lens and sturdy plastic frame. Retailed for $400. MADE IN JAPAN Worn under 10 times. Excellent condition 0 scratches or wear on the frame and lens 9/10. Perfect for summer. Comes with original box and bag. SOLD SOLD SOLD
Up for sale is an iconic Veilance piece in a hard to find XS size (Fits more like a S). Details include: - Gore-Tex Pro Shell - 100% waterproof - taped micro seams - stowable hood - WaterTight zippers - laminated quick-dry chin guard - back shoulder pleat for movement - angled leak-proof chest and hand pockets with flaps - inside document pocket - hidden security pocket - adjustable waist cord - adjustable pull tab wrist cuff - articulated elbows Please message me if any...
all sold
Up for sale are some clothes I no longer wear. Prices are non-negotiable and no trades. Price does include shipping and fees. All articles of clothing are used but are free of smell, rips, tear, loose threads etc. U.S Buyers only please. J.Crew Denim Shirt size Small $20 shipped 2 x Carhartt WIP 'Duck Logo' Oxford Shirts size Small (pink and gray) $20 shipped each Supreme 'Culkin' Tee size Medium $20 shipped Supreme 'Chaos' Tee size Medium $20 shipped Uniqlo Gray...
Visvim Corduroy 101 Jacket in Brown size Medium Slim fit, snakeskin patch, 100% corduroy with high quality metal buttons. Condition 9/10 Great condition, treated very gently.
Visvim Elmendorf 2011 A/W in Brown size M The jacket makeup is 100% horsehide, the rib and ending of the arms are 100% wool, with the inside jacket lining being 50% cupro and 50% wool. Also features Windstopper which makes the jacket windproof and breathable. Condition: 8.5/10 Slightly worn in by me, treated only with Saphir products, still has a lifetime of wear left in it. Measurements: Pit 2 Pit: 20 inches Length: 26 Inches Shoulder 2 Shoulder: 16.5 inches Comes...
Blue Micro-Stripe Brooks Brothers Black Fleece BB1 100% cotton Worn once $20 shipped within the U.S
Visvim Elmendorf 2011 A/W in Brown size M The jacket makeup is 100% horsehide, the rib and ending of the arms are 100% wool, with the inside jacket lining being 50% cupro and 50% wool. Also features Windstopper which makes the jacket windproof and breathable. Condition: 8.5/10 Slightly worn in by me, treated only with Saphir products, still has a lifetime of wear left in it. Measurements: Pit 2 Pit: 20 inches Length: 26 Inches Shoulder 2 Shoulder: 16.5 inches Comes...
9.5/10 condition (worn under 5 times). Fits size 8.5 - 9. Ridiculous quality, just doesn't fit my style anymore. Retailed for $515. Looking for $250 shipped within the U.S will update with actual pictures soon
Inspired by vintage workwear from the early 1900s, this shirt is made from a blend of premium Japanese selvedge cotton (it's the best you can get). Finished with authentic details, like a point collar with hidden buttons to secure it and a two-button throat latch for reinforcement. Classic fit. Cotton/linen. Hidden button-down collar. Camp pockets. Machine wash. Import. Slightly used 8.5/10 condition on blue, 9.5/10 on red. Size Small $50 shipped anywhere in the U.S for...