or Connect

Posts by chomeo

those boots are absolutely sick! imo, they are better in quality and construction than many of the CD workboots Eck has. if i didn't already have my unworn boots and derbies, i would have already taken them.
Psydle - those look great. Really like the matte reversed leather. I think the will age very well with wear and the brown underlining color of the leather will add character to the boots.
you should try calf on MA+ footwear Sinnedk. one of my favorite derby is an MA+ one piece fold. the leather is soft and supple. molds really well to the feet. and, it ages beautifully.
did you have it proxy over? that looks great!
Agree with you there Uzairh. though, I could never carry that off with rolling up so high. but, I've always liked backzip boots worn that way. especially with Guidi and their leather.
I know. I've always been a fan of the guidi backzip. especially in donkey.
great looking backzip. really like how you pair it with that pants - color and all.
yea? like what? i've paired LUC jpants, CCP, BBS and even dior with the scarstitch. they just don't do it for me. the color of the scarstitch i got is not deep black - similar to that one, so it's tough to get it right.
i know what he meant to say. i like that it works well with the scarstitch.
yea. i like it. goes well with the Scarstitch's color.