or Connect

Posts by Josef Seibel

oh yes! keep going tom. the new song - its sooooo smooooth. IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the...
impressionant ce site internet ......... j´adore les gants gants de manière très chic
me too; i was lusting for them, but in the end wasn´t sure if a 10,5 b/d on the hampton last would fit me well. AnGeLiCbOrIs, could you please comment on the fit , perhaps in comparison with the barrie last ; i have several aldens on the barrie last in 10,5 b/d. thanks.
frankfurt my hometown:
holy crap - is there someone here who made acquaintance with these stilettos ? Women's Self Defense Using Spike High Heels is a growing group of women who demonstrate "how to humble dangerous, arrogant men in threatening situations with spike high heels as weapons." In other words, "Kick them in the groin very, very hard." The actors in the Women's Self Defense video productions leave no room for men to be mean. While this could potentially be a very good way...
Quote: Originally Posted by distinctive Yeah, special order. What did they end up selling for? $174 http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...m=390001818449
@wilhelm: ATTENTION ATTENTION ! this is a warning message! köln is leading germany's statistics for petty crimes like pickpocketing and handbag robbing. be careful in large crowds and waiting lines ! keep your valuables close to yourself ! a special problem for cologne are the so-called "Klaukinder" ("klauen" means to nick sthg.) "Nick Kids" juvenile delinquents younger than 14 years being used by their parents or organized criminals for stealing -- so watch...
ja - stay away from köln and visit düsseldorf ! königsallee - one of the best addresses for shopping in germany. top brands etc. bastionsstrasse - independent designer brands. carlsplatz - fine regional cuisine altstadt - bars in Kurze Str. (Cubanitos or Melody Bar) have fun.
ja - consuming horsemeat, thats old europe. so i checked out the chiffres for germany: in 2003, there were roundabout 100 horse-butchers in germany, transforming approx 15.000 horses per annum, which equals 4.000 tons horsemeat. for the most part, they handled show-and race horses, so your cordovan longwings may have been taken perchance from the back of an ex-breeders-cup-champion.
this "Kampf-Schwimmer Marine" goes on auction in november (dr. crott, frankfurt) -- Rolex Oyster Watch Co, Geneva Swiss/Officine Panerai, Geh. Nr. 260546, Ref. 3646, 47 x 47 mm, circa 1945 the original with close combat marks....... http://www.uhren-muser.de/katalog.html