or Connect

Posts by Josef Seibel

paul the german octopus picks spain to win world cup semi-final. oh boy.................... of course we remember what happened next........
wooooaaaahhhhh, that was fantastico, poor maradona............. Quote: Originally Posted by George . The Germans, fuck....they're a Football machine... ja, so true george, playing in our hugo boss nazi-style black shirts nothing can stop us...........
same here, completeley focused on a good football match today........ not out of schadenfreude, please find attached 2 min of video corverage, when england suffered the heartbreak of losing the 1990 world cup semi-finals to germany. IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the...
^ Vas-tu soutenir l´Allemagne contre Engelland ? only 2 days to go............
90.+7.min : finito la musica.................
Quote: Originally Posted by alan Good day, both US and germany go through + they dont have to meet next round Ja. And Germany prepares for the "match of the year" against England..........
Quote: Originally Posted by aj_del ^^What are those ? Look nice cj finsbury in dark brown. i have those in chestnut. my sweet summer-shoe.
3 - 0 4 - 0 5 - 0 where will it end ?.........
Quote: Originally Posted by legorogel 2:0, its over aussies! ja. deutschland weltmeister 2010 !!!
England's World Cup theme song "Shout" with James Corden and Dizzee Rascal. Me likey. The song begins with a motivational rap from Dizzee, calling on England to sort it out and evoking memories of 1966 and Geoff Hurst. ( okay okay ..... but the ball wasn´t behind the line ..... )