or Connect

Posts by Noir.

Quote: Originally Posted by jet ^yo please put your arms at your sides you aren't big and neither are your lats IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put...
the level of delusion in this thread is mind blowing
low carb diets are overrated. "functional" workouts are overrated. gaining 20 lbs in about a month and still being pretty lean is awesome and feels great. working 16 hour days does not.
Quote: Originally Posted by otter dont comment if you dont know what you are talking about i know and have helped many ppl with workout/nutrition programs and as i stated in my previous post, if you start off from a low base, meaning you havent trained before, you can gain quite a bit lean muscle...this is especially true for ectomorph/mesomorph types if you are an on an intermediate level, well then its quite a bit harder in the past i have...
There's absolutely nothing wrong with training for aesthetics. My stats were similar before I started lifting (a little taller, low 120s). You'll use more energy so eat more. Evaluate every 2 weeks or so - bod pod, pictures to compare, whatever - if you're legit worried about getting fat. Honeslty though, if you're working hard and not eating shit, then don't worry. Good luck.
painfully. i was just sick and tired of being *that* skinny. It wasn't 100% clean either. Add in some shakes and good game.
dyazide. christian bale's machinist + dyazide maybe. photoshop? please god say yes.
Quote: Originally Posted by ld111134 Noir, I'm working out 4 times a week but I'm not making the kind of progress that I want. I had a personal trainer with whom I worked once or twice a week, but I feel that his program was better suited to someone in his twenties or thirties and I'm in my late 40s; the trainer was a great guy in his early 20s, and our workouts exclusively consisted of resistance training. Also, he couldn't provide me with a...
Quote: Originally Posted by bobyoung7 I'm 6'1" and around 260 lbs. I'm not sloppy fat, but I have a gut and a little more fat all around than I'd like to. I have a bad knee so running is out. What can I do to drop some serious weight. I'm not really sure what I should weigh. Thanks in advance. 180-220 depending on how much muscle you'd like to carry I think is reasonable. Bike, elliptical, stair-stepper are all reasonably low impact. ...