or Connect

Posts by zeeeeta

Free bump for a great seller. Received my Lorenzini shirt today and I couldn't be happier.
Just received my Brioni tie, absolutely fantastic quality and beautiful color. Highly recommend the seller!
I started a summer internship at the Group Treasury of a large paper and packaging manufacturer, and I get to wear suits to work for the first time in my life . My business wardrobe is very limited at the moment, consisting of a navy and a black suit, couple shirts, three ties and one purple pocket square. I look forward to your constructing criticism and building a budget friendly business wardrobe with inspiration from this thread. Last Thursday (navy suit, light...
Quote: Originally Posted by fullb It's been a very long time What shoes are these? They look a lot like C&J Westbournes, but somehow much, much better (and expensive).
Quote: Originally Posted by Cuttingboard Has anyone tried the pocket squares from the tie bar? I, too, would like to know more about TheTieBar's offerings.
Can someone tell me what knot PG is using in his pictures? I've tried four in hand, half windsor and windsor knots, but none of them seem even close to what he has.
Hey! I am interested in this jacket. I need to go to a store tomorrow and check if the size is correct. I'm usually M/L, but I've read these are somewhat oversized. I'll get back to you tomorrow.
Any pics? Is this located in the UK?
What size is the scarf?
is the purple pocket square still available?