Posts by Westbound

Got 7 pairs of these in a Large. $275 value. They're good for a size US10D shoe. Just pay the shipping charges (which shouldn't be more than about $20 bucks or so - I'll charge you exactly what I pay) and the Paypal fee and they're yours. First to PM gets them.
If any of you are willing to part with this jacket, please get in touch. Not sure what size I need (probably a small / 46?), but I'm looking for a 20" chest and 17" in the shoulder.
Mr Porter has 30% off right now on EG. Not many sizes left and a much higher price for the single Galway they have on sale, but still some OK deals to be had.
WW CHAN & SONS Herringbone Bespoke Suit Brand new bespoke suit made up with Porter & Harding mid-weight worsted suiting tweed and Ivy League details. 3 button, lapels roll to in between top and middle button, 1/4" swelled edges, lapped seams, flat front trousers, horn buttons, 2 button sleeves, side waist adjusters, 1.75" cuffs, side vents. Sleeve buttons are non-working, so sleeve length can be adjusted. Brand new condition, never worn. Just under 2K retail. Free...
I'm considering trading this for the same jacket (same color and style), in pretty much new condition, for a size medium, but I'd need to get measurements first. If you're looking for a large, please get in touch.
Up for sale is a pair of UK 9.5 E / US 10.5 D, John Lobb "Lopez" on the 4395 last in Dark Brown Museum Calf. Iconic shoe / iconic color. Stamped "R", though no noticeable issues that I can see. You'll receive the shoes, the original box, and two JL dust bags. NO SHOE TREES. Retail's for $1,300. Looking to get $400 (shipping and Paypal included). Price is firm. CONUS only. Paypal only. First to pay gets them. Thanks! STOCK PICS: http://leffot.com/john-lobb-lopez/ All...
Oh, I see. Thanks for clarifying.
$60 (£40) US, you mean? I was charged £40 and having checked shipping costs for a few other locations, it stayed at £40. There's no additional cost if you buy another pair, so maybe it's different for your area? I don't know.It is. I wish the Philip II's were marked down a bit more. Grail shoe, but still pretty pricey. Especially for seconds. Great sale overall, though.
Some pretty decent deals on JL: http://www.bespoke-england.co.uk/collections/end-of-line-shoes
Only size 11 left, but here you go: RL Marlow