or Connect

Posts by il_colonnello

Classified_,I am easily in the same size/proportions group as you (tall, 28 waist, UK36 chest), probably even a little skinnier than you judging by these pictures.I think the shorts already look a lot better in the second picture w/o the cardigan, perhaps for the same reason why I much prefer the Acne stock image (minus the beanie which looks totally incongruous) to the Mr Porter picture. In Acne's image, top and bottom half convey the same season.Having said that, I have...
it's mainly the shorts' fault though, they are too short/tiny
Depends on what you mean by "horrendous". Do you mean the way things look on Yoox? I've said it before; Yoox has a knack for photographing excellent clothes such that they look like the dog's dinner. The trick is knowing brands (or better yet, individual items) from previous experience. A lot of my best Yoox finds were items that looked like department-store-bargain-bin stuff in Yoox's pictures.As for issues with getting money back, absolutely not. In the last couple of...
I have the same knit. Crazy.Interesting way to wear it.
Perhaps, but looking at the more recent stuff (runway shots anyway) I can't help but get the impression that he is doing things now that he might not have done (not been allowed to do) under her.In fact I vaguely remember him being quoted somewhere (IIRC in a write-up on style.com of one of the recent collections) as saying - not in so many words - that he is now working his "own sensibilities" into the house aesthetic.Which is fair enough; I nowhere near like everything...
I used to when I began building up a more informal wardrobe. Have since branched out to other online stores, mostly matchesfashion and stylebop. Also The Corner and (last year, not so much now) Alexander Wang's own Web store, but then those are both Yoox again. Mr Porter a few times whenever they had sales. Plus one-time orders (so far) with East Dane, fwrd, Barneys, jades24, breuninger, civiconove, cloth and a couple of others. Having said that I estimate Yoox still...
Some items from Yoox's ENJOYCOLORS promotion: w/ Ann pants and KVA T-shirt: Jil reversible belt Lanvin cotton summer scarf plus an Ann formal shirt that I already wore to work today: and 1 item that I got with a personal 20 per cent code: w/ Ann pants and T by Alexander Wang linen T-shirt:
For EU users: There appears to be another promo going on in parallel to ENJOYCOLORS. "RADAR10" gives 10 per cent off selected items. (Strangely enough, some of these appear to be also covered by higher discounts with ENJOYCOLORS. The mysteries of Yoox...)I have twice so far received items (1 shirt, 1 T-shirt) that smelled suspiciously as if they had been washed. One of them had re-appeared after having been sold out for several months(!). I guess I should have known that...
A few things from the last few weeks: Dries Y-3 Raf (from fwrd) ETRO Ermenegildo Zegna Jonathan Saunders Lanvin Ann D. Fit pic of the shirt (and a tiny glimpse of the belt): (w/ Jil/Raf jeans and A. Wang x H&M slides) I used a trip to Italy to have a couple of orders delivered to my hotel there as Yoox stuff is often cheaper to there. Pretty happy with most of this batch except maybe the Lanvin sweatpants which I may try to get rid (even in a size S still...
Is this a Jil Sander coat?If yes, can you ID what season it's from?