or Connect

Posts by il_colonnello

Flannels.com has various SI items on sale, including a black wool bataclava with the iconic goggles. Unfortunately, the site gets devastating customer reviews on trustpilot. Not sure I wanna risk it. Circle has a CP leather jacket with goggles but I haven't been able to find much in the way of customer reviews for the store and it's a size 50/L, which could be a bit large for me. Will mull it over for a while; maybe somebody else gets it in the meantime...
Thanks. I've found a few sites which have CP Company stuff on sale with all kinds of variations of the goggles. Can you speak to CP sizing? Since they're an Italian label, do the jackets run rather small or the sleeves short? I usually wear a size 48 or M in jackets but have longish arms.
matches personal code I won't be using, don't know if works with other customer accounts: XTP9DFV
Interesting. I'm glad to hear honest opinions on my fits, that's what I come here for. Firstly, about styles and narrowing down. When my interest first turned from formal wear to casual wear a couple of years ago, I kept thinking I needed to figure out what "my" style was. Last year I bought a lot of Alexander Wang (and brands that go with that, lot78 etc.), mostly before I began posting in this thread regularly. Well it turned out I get massively bored wearing the same...
a few items from Yoox's current promotion Marc Jacobs Jonathan Saunders YMC houndstooth ponyskins (almost like these better than the Ann Demeulemeester ones I got a couple of weeks ago - somehow they manage to be simultaneously more and less drastic than those all-white ones) fit pic of all three together
Brandnew, never worn. Handwoven in Italy from 100 per cent Toquilla-Palm straw. Inner diameters are (very roughly) 7.5 inches long and 6.5 inches wide. Price includes traced shipping from Belgium to CONUS, Canada, EU. Rest of world, please ask.
Julius leather shirt-jacket for sale here. Store is in Munich. Sometimes they have other interesting items, but you have to sift through a lot of crap.
Matches have just added them at 641 EUR:http://www.matchesfashion.com/product/1014108Antonioli also at nearly the same price (635 EUR):https://www.antonioli.eu/en/men/products/15191140000-00010#.VRv653VdarV
Brand new, unworn. Purchased for myself - fits me only loosely, so not hell-bent on keeping it. IT48 and TTS, like an int'l size M I'd say. Brown calf-leather. Spring/summer 2014. Measurements (inches): pit to pit ~ 20 hem 18.5 shoulders 18 sleeves 26 back w/o collar 24.5 910 EUR 770 EUR incl. shipping from Belgium w/ online tracking to CONUS, Canada, EU. Other places please ask. 10 per cent discount if your shipping address is in the EU and you send me a SEPA payment...
Marc Jacobs glencheck (from fall 13 - the collection had a matching jacket but I'm planning to wear them casually) (still unhemmed) More Public School greatness (x2): wool/mohair blend Raf w/ Sterling Ruby the last two together plus, a nice Yoox find: