or Connect

Posts by il_colonnello

No experience with hi velcros, but I go a pair of SS14 low velcros a little while back off spence. I normally wear 41 and got them in 41 and they have been taking a hell of a long time to break in. I even had to torment them with a size-42 shoetree to stretch them enough to become halfway comfortable, so unless the sizing has changed I definitely wouldn't size down. Up if anything...
6'3longish sleeves on a short-sleeved T/polo = great for people with longish armsI wish there were more T/polo shirts that have that
+1would drive me mad more than any financial lossTo be fair (not that I have anything helpful to contribute to the TOJ tragedy) where my credit cards were issued (Germany) I doubt you'd be able to do a chargeback beyond six weeks after a payment has been invoiced. So any transaction where delivery was from the outset foreseen for a year later, you'd be out of luck.
Good to know! I am glad to hear this since this is the first time I have posted a fit in this thread (i.e. something I have actually worn this way). I know I posted a lot of random fit pics in the purchases thread as I was buying things but most of those were not meant to be worn that way. They were pics I took primarily for myself when I received something in the mail to figure out how it sits on me and if I would keep or return it.
well summed-up I have ordered through farfetch once. The fact that certain sales items are from previous sales periods does seem to bear out what you say about SMEs not needing to clear out their whole inventory at the end of every season.
That was my first thought and size-wise it might well have been but like all Demeulemeester items it carried a tag with a gender (Mars) symbol, so no. Fwiw I own other Demeulemeester items in XS even that fit me perfectly.Yoox does get this wrong though occasionally and when it's the other way round it can work in your favour. I have ordered Ermenegildo Zegna and Dior Homme(!) items from the women's section which had, understandably, been sitting there for a long time.
LOL yeah I'm pretty excited about it! Last year I saw the Slowdive and My Bloody Valentine reunions so it'll be fun to be able to compare all three of them. So far, I enjoyed Slowdive slightly more than MBV. But then I've always liked RIDE and Slowdive a tiny bit more than mbv, so tonight will be the real test...
first time ever that anything Ann Demeulemeester in a size S has been (way) too small/short on me... I thought that that was the one label I could size blindly: not totally sold on that collar anway so not a huge disappointment
off to Paris to see the reunited RIDE tonight... [[SPOILER]]