or Connect

Posts by il_colonnello

From Belgium.Tbh, the shipping fee in my case (for 2 shirts) was $66.55, so I think that potential loss in itself will keep stopping me from ordering things of which I can't be certain that I will like them/they will fit. I'm ok with sinking 10 euros into shipping costs to try things out but 66 USD... too much.I think the most I ever spent on non-recoverable shipping fees to try sth out was sth like 20-30 euros (on a US order).
Don't know what it is you want to return but if it's not just a T-Shirt (but a pair of shoes for example), that seems pretty reasonable. That's just about what it would cost from Europe to the US with the normal mail.
Do you mean this:http://www.autographmenswear.com/shirts-c12/cooper-shirt-p18351Idk... I like Dries like the next person but that seems a bit... goofy.
So did I but was pretty conservative and refrained from ordering a few things I might have wanted because I wasn't sure what happens with the import fees if you return things. Do you know for certain that they apply the same policy as when ordering from the UK/EU site? (=Free return, full refund incl. import duties?)
so what are you trying to say?
I have (consistently, so far) found the sneakers tts and those fat flatsole derbies 1 size large.The Ann D restocks on the US Mr Porter site were amazing. I bought three pairs of the derbies on Yoox not long ago at higher prices (and those were already discounted) than what they were going for on Porter US.
Btw just a heads-up to non-US Mr Porter customers: We can buy from the US site as well, as I discovered only yesterday. Even when you choose "Delivery to: United States", which will allow you to browse their US warehouse, you will still be able to enter a non-US delivery address during check-out. I got two Raf shirts yesterday this way. It'll never be worth it price-wise (even at 80 per cent off, shipping and import duties still make things more expensive than they would...
As far as I'm aware, ssense never sends out discount codes. That's what they say on their Web site anyway (go to customer care and then to "promotional codes"). I just slept on the last Raf backpack on oki-ni (at 70 pc off) thinking I might wait for the next 10 pc code. The more I play this game of waiting to make sure I get the very last item at the absolute lowest price, the more I think that this is idiotic and unsatisfying. Maybe if you want sth just get it while it's...
I find it difficult to judge the appropriateness of the length without proper, well-lit full-body pictures (including from the back), but irrespective of back length, 0J is right about the button stance. That buttoning point is too high for you. Way too high on the model and still a little too high on you.How much experience do you have with wearing suits? I'd think hard about it before I had anything altered that made the suit un-returnable (like shortening sleeves, which...
@DesignerValet Very comprehensive, thanks!Tbh purely design-wise I'd prefer other makes (like this Dries bag), but the issue with a lot of them is they don't have a shoulder strap, which is kind of a dealbreaker for me.Anyway, I think I'm going to return this one as neither the leather nor the fact that is has no external pockets is quite what I'm looking for.