or Connect

Posts by il_colonnello

Not kidding, there is a little truth in this. I had several parcels stolen which were left in front of my door when I was away during the Christmas holidays. Contacted the credit card issuers to have the payments reversed. Have since received a letter from at least one bank informing me that the payment amount would be re-credited to my balance. My first thought was exactly ^that: This isn't so bad - the thrill of a new purchase and by the time the stuff is supposed to...
^^happend to me once; funny that they appear to have several different wordings for it:
Some more new stuff, both new and NOS: Snatched up the last one of these at thecorner. Still debating whether or not to keep it. I realise the cropped look is to some extent intended, but the S is so short on me that the back keeps riding up above my belt even on high-waisted pants. Bit unnerving. It's a beautiful piece but I may yet return it because of that. Or maybe I give it away as a gift or something. Virgin-wool motorcycle jacket from YOOX (still available...
a women's zip turtleneck jumper from fall 12 (his last collection there I believe):
two more new accessories, received yesterday and today: The gloves are fine but a little underwhelming for something that retailed at 400€ - would've been overpriced at that. The belt however is a great find. It's calf but the inserts are python. Was marked down from >500€ to 127. It's very typical ETRO hippie fashion. I have a weak spot for that sometimes.
Two fashion school graduates who interned with Raf Simons got a write-up in the January edition of Wallpaper - kinda interesting to see the influence:
Don't know if this retailer has been listed here yet: Storm Fashion in Denmark carry Raf. RS x Fred Perry (not much) adidas by RS
Neither had I. I got it in a menswear store in Amsterdam a couple of weeks ago. The pattern is quilted. Not sure yet under what circumstances I'll actually wear it (too warm for warm weather, too cold - since short-sleeved - for cold weather) but it was half-priced. Worst case, it'll serve as souvenir of a weekend trip...
Thanks. All three have been getting compliments/interested glances IRL.I split it all up a bit on purpose to make it more manageable for me when posting/uploading. Whatever, will try to keep things contained in few posts.
Unfortunately, more recent than I would prefer and than would warrant quote marks. I wish my purchases were more spread out over time.But I have been spending wildly these last few months (that's kinda the rhythm of my posting activity here).In fact this is only the tip of the iceberg; I've skipped various knits I still hope to take pictures of, tons of maybe less interesting basics (Ts, polos, longsleeves) and accessories (beanies, scarves, gloves, belts, ties).Not to...