or Connect

Posts by il_colonnello

Unfortunately, more recent than I would prefer and than would warrant quote marks. I wish my purchases were more spread out over time.But I have been spending wildly these last few months (that's kinda the rhythm of my posting activity here).In fact this is only the tip of the iceberg; I've skipped various knits I still hope to take pictures of, tons of maybe less interesting basics (Ts, polos, longsleeves) and accessories (beanies, scarves, gloves, belts, ties).Not to...
Giovanni Cavagna Jonathan Saunders Oliver Spencer Rag&Bone Y3 Brioni Ann D even though this Ann D jumper somehow doesn't look so well in the picture, it's almost my favourite piece from all this stuff I have been getting
Kenzo padded leather
not a very recent purchase (from previous yoox sales period) but worn little so far Jil spring 13
a few Jil knits from fall 13, all via yoox
pair of fall 12 Jil chinos pair of Jil jeans, season unknown
a few Raf purchases more on the way
Haven't kept up with this thread as there have been a few codes/promotions lately which only impacted country-specific sites in the EU and I realise most SFers are based in North America. But for the odd Europeans here: German site: MOSTWANTED15 Not sure what the criteria is for this one but not working on most items which have had price drops already. Belgian and French sites: LOVEDREAMBOX for 15 per cent on items marked accordingly in your dreambox, BUT try it on...
...working to France, Germany, Italy and Belgium but give it a try anyway
^not bad I think if it was very slim-fitting and unlined, I might do it. I have been looking for a leather waistcoat on and off for the purpose of layering with wool overcoats in winter. I guess with a leather jacket it's mostly that I don't relish the idea of having so many sleeves layered one over the other. I sweat easily, would probably get sweaty in the bow of the elbow.