or Connect

Posts by il_colonnello

I concede most of these points. The only thing that I think is irrelevant here is the "returning-half-of-that" part (don't quite understand why you felt the need to point that out tbh). I can tell you with fair certainty that my returns ratio is nothing to do with how much I order in absolute terms. I'd have returned 50 per cent if I'd ordered "only" for 4.5k, or for 450 euros for that matter. That's just the way I shop.I actually think 50 per cent returns is very...
I did resolve a month or two ago to post more in that thread and less in this one (i.e. buy less and wear more what I have). Haven't really followed up on it, but good that you remind me.
I used to think that on-line stores in the EU couldn't do that, but recently I discovered that stormfashion (in Copenhagen) officially refuses returns of any discounted item (it's explicitly in their terms and conditions) - reason why I hesitated for what felt like years before getting a pair of Raf Simons pants from them recently (luckily they turned out long enough).Maybe it's because it's Denmark what with their millions of EU treaty opt-outs.
As far as I know they do, provided things arrive back with them before they end their sales.I believe they also re-offer unsold/returned sales stuff in the following sales period as they do on the US site, if you can wait that long.
I really think it should go without saying that the seller pays the return postage if they sent you a faulty item, independent of whether you benefited from free shipping. @Tiamig I'd contest that deduction.I do like Matches on the whole, but they seem rather uptight sometimes about getting every penny out of you. I happened to place my first-ever order with them on a Saturday. On Sunday, they e-mailed me to say they needed proof from me that I was living at that delivery...
c'mon manGuiliano Fujiwara? Carven? Post-Raf Jil Sander?These names have zero brand cache. I kop because I like.
you are right, but- a lot of my purchases have to be seen as part of their respective outfit; of course a pair of Alexander McQueen tassel loafers sits awkward next to a pair of Raf Simons sweatpants, but that's why I don't wear them together, right? Plus a lot of my puchases are still more CM than SW&D I just can't be arsed to post things in different forums- some of this stuff (especially the Ann items which I've already worn and washed) looks terrible in these crappy...
Various yooxann purchases from the last month or two (some already worn and washed): fit pic of ^same shirt +assorted non-Ann crap: Alex McQueen CdG Junya Lanvin White Mountaineering Jil/Raf Jil guiliano fujiwara Jonathan Saunders, RafRaf Carven current-season Raf shirt and sweatpants:
Also, picked up a few accessories at Carmacoma in Amsterdam last week: The same Raf, Dries and Rick Owens sales items which I had seen there a few months ago were almost all still there. This time, couldn't entirely resist...
Tiziana Fausti still has a size-L sweater with the harness+strap thing: http://www.tizianafausti.com/eng/product_man_ss2015_dries+van+noten_186493504_holster+humberto+sweater I'm still not sure about it if it's purely decorative, but if it fulfills a function (i.e. hold together a garment's two halves), it is pretty cool: