or Connect

Posts by il_colonnello

I don't know what store that is, but retailers get stuff on Yoox when it has become dirt-cheap on there and re-sell it with a profit margin. E-bay sellers do it, why shouldn't brick-and-mortar stores do it also.
I read an article that gave ^this as the obvious motivation behind the merger - Yoox is great at everything except presentation. A lot of items fall to absurdly low prices on there only because Yoox has a unique ability of making fantastic items look like total shite. We've all profited from this in the past. Net-a-porter on the other hand (and others, such as matches) know how to make even extremely bad merchandise look pretty damn good. So yes, the merger is undoubtedly...
I saw that but I assume the 100 p c polyester concerns the lining. Or it wouldn't say leather jacket in the name.
Available here. I've always had a weak spot for the adidas SLVR line and kind of regret their demise.
Flannels.com has various SI items on sale, including a black wool bataclava with the iconic goggles. Unfortunately, the site gets devastating customer reviews on trustpilot. Not sure I wanna risk it. Circle has a CP leather jacket with goggles but I haven't been able to find much in the way of customer reviews for the store and it's a size 50/L, which could be a bit large for me. Will mull it over for a while; maybe somebody else gets it in the meantime...
Thanks. I've found a few sites which have CP Company stuff on sale with all kinds of variations of the goggles. Can you speak to CP sizing? Since they're an Italian label, do the jackets run rather small or the sleeves short? I usually wear a size 48 or M in jackets but have longish arms.
matches personal code I won't be using, don't know if works with other customer accounts: XTP9DFV
Interesting. I'm glad to hear honest opinions on my fits, that's what I come here for. Firstly, about styles and narrowing down. When my interest first turned from formal wear to casual wear a couple of years ago, I kept thinking I needed to figure out what "my" style was. Last year I bought a lot of Alexander Wang (and brands that go with that, lot78 etc.), mostly before I began posting in this thread regularly. Well it turned out I get massively bored wearing the same...
a few items from Yoox's current promotion Marc Jacobs Jonathan Saunders YMC houndstooth ponyskins (almost like these better than the Ann Demeulemeester ones I got a couple of weeks ago - somehow they manage to be simultaneously more and less drastic than those all-white ones) fit pic of all three together
Brandnew, never worn. Handwoven in Italy from 100 per cent Toquilla-Palm straw. Inner diameters are (very roughly) 7.5 inches long and 6.5 inches wide. Price includes traced shipping from Belgium to CONUS, Canada, EU. Rest of world, please ask.