or Connect

Posts by il_colonnello

I see what you mean but I think I'm going to keep it precisely because I don't think I can do better at this price point. Certainly not in terms of fabric, and in terms of fit, only if I commissioned sth bespoke.The least expensive no-name tailors I have access to locally take around 1,100 EUR for an SC and that's working with adequate - not outstanding - Scabal fabrics. In fact, I gave one of them a go once for a pair of trousers (at 250 EUR) and while the result is...
yeah that's the thing w/ being tall and slim - it's a size M which is the best compromise I can get in anything RTW. smaller and it's really way too short, larger and it's way too large everywhere. it was marked down from 1,859 to 740 EUR, so I guess at that price point I can live w/ the compromise. It's not Thom Brown-ish short anyway. What with most guys my age running around in fashion-forward cuts way shorter than this...
Alexander Wang wool-mix sweater don't know what season it's from infact it's YOOX and I hope it's genuine! on the fence about the fit anyway his sizes can be frustrating sometimes
women's R13:
Merino wool breathes quite well actually. It's been replacing synthetic fibres in a lot of sports/outdoor stuff. I've been trying to get away from (pure) cotton jumpers/cardigans but that's just me. It's the fabric everybody and I mean literally *everybody* wears all the time and often items made from cotton don't seem to age very graciously.
I received various items today including this Brioni SC am open to opinions (the trousers are straight out of the box, so not pressed yet, and the shoes will probably go back so they still have their tag dangling from them)
resurrecting an old threadgot this by e-mail a few weeks backnot sure how it differs from the RTW they announced back then, but the prices for this offer are now down to 415 GBP per suit
^That code seems to give me only 10 per cent unless I order at least two Dreambox items from a smartphone or tablet...  
I did now receive a 10 per cent code for thecorner.com as a thank-you for creating a customer account. Have just used it for a pair of Neil Barrett derbies. The code is "WELCOME" if anybody wants to give it a try but it's probably a one-off that only works once after you've signed up with them. Useful to know anyway that thecorner does in principle also provide for promotional codes. And the payment of course goes to Yoox SpA. ;-)
FINAL10 10 per cent works also in the US valid till Sunday