or Connect

Posts by il_colonnello

Has anybody had recent experience with Jil briefcases? Jil Sander was mentioned in various (positive) posts in the old thread, but would be interested if anybody has handled any items more recently. Looking at this specifically (fall 14):
Yes, every once in a while they offer another 10 and very rarely another 20 per cent off. Way more seldom than Yoox though - usually at the end of a sales period. In between - on the occasion of things like long weekends, mother's day and so on - they also offer fixed amounts off (30€ off 100€ purchased) which generally work on sales items also.
alexanderwang.com
This is true.I concede I tend to buy a lot of things that I don't really need (or don't need at all) when three circumstances coincide: 1) I like the item 2) it's by a designer/label I'm a "fan" of, and 3) it's a bargain compared to MSRP (which goes a long way toward explaining why 70-90 per cent of my purchases are made on Yoox, because on Yoox practically everything's a bargain compared to MSRP).Superstar status is clearly a function not only of pure spending but also -...
yeah don't know what to say. Is it really that outrageous? I like to think that as share of net income it's still reasonable. I hope anyway. I don't know. Since my online shopping is spread between so many different delivery addresses, no 1 person in my real life is aware of its full extent. ok maybe I have the odd moment when I wonder myself if things are approaching Patrick-Bateman-level lunacy but honestly, it's never long before some guy at my work complains about a...
LOL thanks but I have doubts this kind of behaviour is something to aspire to Apparently. The funny thing is though I don't know any more what they all are (or where). If you asked me to enumerate them I'm not sure I could give you even 50, off the top of my head. And this is only Yoox, outside of the "occasional" non-Yoox purchase. While this kind of mathematical reasoning is obviously a fallacy (you're equating raincoats to undershirts to duffle bags to sweatpants to...
Brandnew, never worn. Genuine RRP (e.g. as seen on solestruck) was 849.95 USD. Made in Italy. Vibram sole. Metal side zipper. Size 42. (Pics show me standing in size 41, which I am keeping for myself.) Price includes postage for a traceable parcel to US/Canada and within EU. Other locations please ask.
well I took a half hour to do my personal Yoox statistics and it turns out I fit ^this description of a loyal customer pretty well:First-ever Yoox order: 18 December 2013Most recent: 14 May 2015-> period covered = 1 year, 5 monthsTotal # of orders placed: 126Sites ordered from: Belgium (74), Germany (29), France (19), Italy (2), Luxembourg (1), US (1)# of orders kept wholly: 37Total # of items ordered: 391Total # of items returned: 171 (43.7 per cent)Total value ordered:...
Classified_,I am easily in the same size/proportions group as you (tall, 28 waist, UK36 chest), probably even a little skinnier than you judging by these pictures.I think the shorts already look a lot better in the second picture w/o the cardigan, perhaps for the same reason why I much prefer the Acne stock image (minus the beanie which looks totally incongruous) to the Mr Porter picture. In Acne's image, top and bottom half convey the same season.Having said that, I have...
it's mainly the shorts' fault though, they are too short/tiny