or Connect

Posts by il_colonnello

Brand new, unworn. Purchased for myself - fits me only loosely, so not hell-bent on keeping it. IT48 and TTS, like an int'l size M I'd say. Brown calf-leather. Spring/summer 2014. Measurements (inches): pit to pit ~ 20-21 hem 18.5 shoulders 18 sleeves 26 back w/o collar 24.5 910 EUR incl. shipping from Belgium w/ online tracking to CONUS, Canada, EU. Other places please ask. 10 per cent discount if your shipping address is in the EU and you send me a SEPA payment...
Marc Jacobs glencheck (from fall 13 - the collection had a matching jacket but I'm planning to wear them casually) (still unhemmed) More Public School greatness (x2): wool/mohair blend Raf w/ Sterling Ruby the last two together plus, a nice Yoox find:
Maybe just my impression but it seems to me that a lot of the stuff included in the current European "countdown" discount is items which are still at their first price. There are a few items which have participated in price drops also, but none of the massively discounted items in my Dreambox is eligible. (Of course I made a couple of orders anyway... *sigh*). Also, in Europe anyway we already had the "LASTCALL" discount code (was good till Monday this week) which usually...
I have had to do ^this once the other way round (from EU to US). Parcel service rates were ridiculous, more expensive than the item itself. In the end I sent it back through the regular Belgian mail - it was still registered, insured and got a tracking number to follow online. I guess the equivalent to that for you would be giving it to US mail... surely they offer some sort of insured parcel service?
Bought this for myself, but not totally sold on the way it fits me. Only looking to recover what I paid. 350.00 EUR including postage for a traced parcel to continental US, EU, Canada (and most other places in the world, but please get in touch with me to verify). List price was 1020.00 EUR. Item ships out of Belgium. If you happen to live in Belgium or a neighbouring country, p.m. me for a lower price. Measurements (in cm): shoulder-to-shoulder: 41.5 sleeves from...
thanks
^this looks great. Post a fit pic if you get around to it.
Raf Simons virgin-wool/cashmere peacoat (w/ ModernTailor, Oliver Spencer and Fratelli Rossetti) Had to get it in a bit of a roundabout way: Was only available on Yoox US and still at first price (>1k). Couldn't have got it if I hadn't happen to have a trip to the US coming up for work and if they didn't have the 30-per-cent "Countdown" discount a few weeks ago. Was sitting in a D.C. branch office of my employer for two weeks before I arrived to pick it up. At...
I don't keep tabs on this thread, so don't know if it's been posted yet: "spring2015" will deduct 50 EUR from every 300-EUR-order at www.stylebop.com (a Munich-based retailer). Ostensibly for new collection, but I've just made two orders, both of them with sales items only, and it worked.
I recently got a couple of pairs of gloves by Orciani and recommend them. Solid-quality leather and all pairs I've ordered so far have been 100-per-cent-cashmere-lined (sth Yoox's product descriptions don't tell you).