Posts by il_colonnello

lolBtw Oliver Spencer used to make creepers a couple of years ago when I was interested in him, which weren't bad for the price. Don't know if he still does.
Picture of my Jones brogues, now 3 years old. Holding up not bad at all for a pair of shoes that cost 115 euros at the time and hardly ever gets shined or otherwise taken care of...
I think the trick is precisely wearing them without any of the things you've mentioned.I wear mine in otherwise ultra-conservative, plain outfits - which is how I treat any conspicuous item in my wardrobe: never more than one "statement piece" in the same outfit.
going by that drawing though apparently it's Moschino uber-douchebag T-shirts they have to be styled with why not I guess
I appreciate his Stan Smiths because:- no stripes (imo the worst thing about anything Adidas, including, sadly, a lot of otherwise pretty good Y-3-labelled stuff)- more interesting texture in some of the worn-effect versions- some excellent Raf-typical colourways (i.e. the good Raf-typical sort, not like the sneakers above)The problem I have with a lot of the other Rafadidas, including Ozweego, is that they only look borderline ok in otherwise all-black outfits, like...
shit yeah that is scary nice euphemism though - "fashion replicas"
I think any outerwear (leather or anything else) looks really bad when it looks as if the wearer might not be able to close it, as it does especially in jacket #1. You don't have to close a jacket, but it should at least be obvious that you could if you wanted to. Also agree that the quilting on #3 is too much.
Awful, unwearable. And I'm saying this as probably the biggest Raf admirer here.Raf's infatuation with pink is one of the biggest weaknesses of his design aesthetic. He keeps saying how he likes using unusual colour combinations or colours not traditionally used in male fashion, but the recurring appearance of pink in his designs has almost always been just... bad.Actually most of his designs for Adidas have been cringe-worthy; the only exception interestingly enough is...
Out of that seller's 10 negative ratings over the last 12 months, at least 7 have been for selling fake goods, so purely going on that I'd say you were right to undo the purchase. Or maybe it would have been wise to not purchase from him to begin with. Having said that, the arguments you gave are not in themselves proof. Poor construction would be a little unusual for Moncler, but this is a collaboration, not the mainline. As for the wrong identification on the tag, I...
excellent, thanks a lot