or Connect

Posts by MaxK

In the Spring 2013 look-book on Flickr I saw a 4x2 double breasted suit. Is that an option now, or are DBs still 6x2 only? I'm considering getting my Kent Wang suit fit figured out and would love do a blue glen plaid 4x2.
I did hear back from Jamison today about processing my return. I'm glad he could contact me, though I'm disappointed it took literally a month. He's got great product, and his shipping process seems very efficient. He's really got to improve communication however. I would definitely advise hiring a virtual assistant to handle emails.
Despite repeated attempts to contact Jamison I've still heard back nothing. I see that my return package was delivered a week ago. Sadly I'm done with Howard Yount. I love the product, but I can't work with someone who takes this approach to customer service. Returns are an important part of any online only clothing business, and Howard Yount is missing that part of the equation. I will continue to enjoy the items I've gotten over the last two years, and hope that others...
I need that as well. I've had absolutely no luck and am getting concerned that I won't be able to do my return at all.
As Jamison is MIA and not responding to any emails/PMs, I'm wondering if anyone here is interested in buying some new with tags, tried on for less than 60 seconds pants. I've got a pair of the linen and silk grey pants in size 28: http://www.howardyount.com/collections/linen-pants/products/linen-and-silk-pants-gray On sale now for $145 (36 only). I'll sell for a discount on that. I've also got a pair of the Moon Donegal Tweed pants in 28:...
These are one of my favorite pairs of shoes. I always get compliments on them and they have aged very well.
Anyone had luck contacting Jamison? I've had no responses trying to organize my return, and now it's been weeks.
I got my shipment quite quickly, but have been trying to contact Jamison for a return for about two weeks. I hope he can get around to answering those emails/web site contacts soon.
Oh hell yes.
Swung by Orchard St. today to pick up one of the Fidelity pea coats. This is an awesome piece, I'm going to wear the hell out of it as soon as the weather gets cold enough! The new Carminas are f'ing killing me. See, I'm trying to be good and not spend all my money given we are buying a new apartment, but oh those shoes! The Alt Wiens are amazing. I want a pair so badly. The longwings are ridiculous. Please promise that you will do another balmoral boot with suede and...