or Connect

Posts by MaxK

This is what I'm thinking of. Black is a classic combination, but I find dark brown to be a much nicer combination with navy. However, since the black suit (which should subsequently be used for evening only!) can only take black shoes he's better of focusing on a good black pair (balmoral style, either plain toe or cap toe with no detail work).
I would say navy. Charcoal is a fine suit, but navy will serve you better. Make it as simple as possible. No details like ticket pockets, peak lapels, or odd button stitching. Go with a simple two or three button (I prefer two), the best fit you can get (don't be afraid of an alterations tailor) and the best quality cloth you can afford. Then start saving for a good pair of shoes. Since you've got a black suit, and navy can get away with black shoes go for those.
Bumped with price drop.
Excited to see Epaulet expanding, sad to see Mike and Adel leaving Brooklyn. Oh so close to going after one of the FF jackets, might need to swing by a store and see the swatches in person!
I have a pair of lightly worn (maybe 15-20 times, see closeups of soles) Crockette & Jones suede chukkas for sale. I love them, but the last just doesn't quite work for me. These were originally bought from Ben Silver, so they are US Sized 8 D. Original box with some wear, original shoe bags included. Payment via Paypal please. Shipping free to continental US.
In the Spring 2013 look-book on Flickr I saw a 4x2 double breasted suit. Is that an option now, or are DBs still 6x2 only? I'm considering getting my Kent Wang suit fit figured out and would love do a blue glen plaid 4x2.
I did hear back from Jamison today about processing my return. I'm glad he could contact me, though I'm disappointed it took literally a month. He's got great product, and his shipping process seems very efficient. He's really got to improve communication however. I would definitely advise hiring a virtual assistant to handle emails.
Despite repeated attempts to contact Jamison I've still heard back nothing. I see that my return package was delivered a week ago. Sadly I'm done with Howard Yount. I love the product, but I can't work with someone who takes this approach to customer service. Returns are an important part of any online only clothing business, and Howard Yount is missing that part of the equation. I will continue to enjoy the items I've gotten over the last two years, and hope that others...
I need that as well. I've had absolutely no luck and am getting concerned that I won't be able to do my return at all.
As Jamison is MIA and not responding to any emails/PMs, I'm wondering if anyone here is interested in buying some new with tags, tried on for less than 60 seconds pants. I've got a pair of the linen and silk grey pants in size 28: http://www.howardyount.com/collections/linen-pants/products/linen-and-silk-pants-gray On sale now for $145 (36 only). I'll sell for a discount on that. I've also got a pair of the Moon Donegal Tweed pants in 28:...