or Connect

Posts by MaxK

Looking at the Gauzy Rainbow, what do you guys think about patch pockets vs. inset?
I have a pair, still wear them regularly (especially in the Fall). Great boots.End of an era for the Brooklyn store. I'll definitely swing by. Sounds like a great move Mike, congratulations!
Someone should definitely buy up those long sleeve Ts. I'd be on that but I already have so many... I can see how it would be a hard internet sale. When you see them in person it's clear how much higher quality they are. I'll miss them!
Hi MSchapiro, These boots are on the Oscar last.
I have two pairs of Epaulet walt trousers for sale: 28" waist tangerine linen. 29" inseam, 2" material to be let out. Asking $75 shipped 30" waist pearl grey flannel Walts with cargo pockets. 29" inseam, 2" material to be let out. Asking $75 shipped SOLD Each have been worn a few times and dry cleaned. Linens are a little wrinkled from storage in the photos. If you buy both I'll sell for $130 shipped (CONUS)
I'm selling one pair of lightly worn Carmina hatch grain jumper boots, made for Epaulet, in a size 6.5 UK (fits 7.5 US). Wore these probably 10 times and finally decided that the last didn't really work for me. Soles are in excellent condition, uppers similar. Some very light scuffing, all detailed in the photos. Box and shoe bags included. Oscar last.
Plum combat boots were an insta-kop for me. Brilliant concept Mike, can't wait to see them in person!
Damn, missed the speckled rivets in 30. Any chance they will come around again at some point?
Oh man, I have a feeling this will be a wallet killer. I've been eyeing that Thedi for ages. All the leather has been amazing lately.
Nuking the chambray Doyle worked wonders. I had been feeling it was wider in the body and longer than the 38 I tried on in the store. It came up a good 1.5 inches in the sleeve and some unknown (I didn't measure before hand) amount in length. At any rate, it fits much better now. Shoulder shrinkage was minimal, maybe 1/4" by feel. The width in the body seems to have come in somewhat making for a much nicer fit. It took the piece from "this wasn't how I remember, is this...