or Connect

Posts by MaxK

I am all ears for this mysterious brown horsehide surprise. Any hints?
Really hoping for a killer Epaulet take on an A2 or something. I'm still looking for a leather jacket that really clicks for me.
Doyle special order ordered. I'm gonna say this sells out in less than two days.
How much might the sweatshirts shrink given a wash and dry? The small fits me perfectly (I'm a bit between small and medium in shirt sizes), but wouldn't want it to shrink up too much.
[[SPOILER]] This time I am not missing out on the grey Wilshires! Ordered!
Hell yes. That sounds amazing.
Any word on Wilshire restocks? I'm coveting a pair of the grey Kurabo.
White with gum would be f'ing amazing.
I've tried a number of shirt makers. Carl is hands down the nicest. He's gotten my fit dialed in (after 2 shirts!) to the point I just can't think of going anywhere else. His prices are totally fair and the quality is phenomenal. I've referred a number of coworkers to Carl and they have all been thrilled with the results. No idea what Jacobd's experience was, but mine have always been awesome. Speaking of which, I should probably go see Carl for some more shirts....
That Kamigata looks amazing. And I'm intrigued by this upcoming leather jacket! Any word on what style it might be? I've been hunting for a leather jacket for a while but haven't found anything quite right yet.