or Connect

Posts by MaxK

How much might the sweatshirts shrink given a wash and dry? The small fits me perfectly (I'm a bit between small and medium in shirt sizes), but wouldn't want it to shrink up too much.
[[SPOILER]] This time I am not missing out on the grey Wilshires! Ordered!
Hell yes. That sounds amazing.
Any word on Wilshire restocks? I'm coveting a pair of the grey Kurabo.
White with gum would be f'ing amazing.
I've tried a number of shirt makers. Carl is hands down the nicest. He's gotten my fit dialed in (after 2 shirts!) to the point I just can't think of going anywhere else. His prices are totally fair and the quality is phenomenal. I've referred a number of coworkers to Carl and they have all been thrilled with the results. No idea what Jacobd's experience was, but mine have always been awesome. Speaking of which, I should probably go see Carl for some more shirts....
That Kamigata looks amazing. And I'm intrigued by this upcoming leather jacket! Any word on what style it might be? I've been hunting for a leather jacket for a while but haven't found anything quite right yet.
Swung by the Smith St. store to pickup the Nightshade Walts. Everything people have said about these is true, they are wonderful. The Samuelsohn jackets are one of the best things Epaulet has ever done. I tried on the multi-fleck navy and it was an instant purchase. I only wish I could somehow have my alterations tailor do the sleeves tomorrow, I seriously can't wait to wear this thing!
I went to the Smith St. store today and tried on the Mulberry. Unfortunately it didn't quite fit me right, but my goodness that jacket is sick. The leather is amazing, and having the combination of hand warmer pockets and flap pockets is a great feature. If you are considering just go for it.
Good lord that blouson sweater is amazing. I will be keeping a close eye on the outerwear this season, I am coveting one of those.