or Connect

Posts by xerxes1358

Blue Blood!!! 'new'Dutch Italian brand, Diesel, Levi & Nudie Straight7.
Does anyone has some technical info on the glasses please? I like for example the Bvlgari glasses a lot (very good contrast and clear) but how do they compare for example with the Tag Heuers?
Hi, I have narrowed down my sunglasses choices between these glasses. I know they are quiet different but I wonder if anyone knowledgeable (on glasses) can tell me about quality differences. How are the lenses/glasses, how well/durable is the construction. I know many people have persol but how about the other models. Anyone experience with them? I have btw tried all of them on in stores and they all look very good on me. Bvlgari (Brown) Christiaan Dior Homme BLACK...
I think you guys will be surprised. Remember MD has excellent acting qualities. IF the Gekko's character is elaborated andthe plot is worked out well this can be a very good movie. Just wait till the movie comes out first.
I am in for shopping a few of these shoes as well. Did anyone manage to find a loyalty code for this website? Please let me know if you know one at xerxes1358@gmail.com Thanks
This is 1 movie I am really looking forward to see! Lets see how Gordon's lifestyle has changed (or not).
Hi DucatiCole, He man I am justing finishing my Beginners 2 Salsa class. I am enrolling for a intensive beginners 3 course soon and Semi-1 summer course. You may do a beginners 1 course in the summer too! There are lots of girls and boys doing these courses in the summer here. And the sphere is pretty good because the weather is nice. Perfect opportunity to meet lots of new girls for you and there are always fights over men because there is a shortage of men in...
There are no silver bullets. Stop this atkins nonsense. Please 1-STOP 2-Listen to your self 3- Reflect. Don't you see how immature this all sounds? THere are no magic pills or diets. You say you weight 300 pounds. I dont think you were 300 when you were born. It grew over time! You abused your body over and over! Now, to take that fat off your body takes time AND effort as well. So start being a realist and stop being a masochist. You are going from extremes to...
Quote: Originally Posted by The_Foxx for trousers, buy a pair of khakis by Theory-- they are cut trim, are 90% cotton and 10% elastene. I saw them today at Bloomingdales, $165. I should have bought a pair to wear with my navy blue Bond polo, but I'd spent enough by that time that I decided not to. very cool, slick trousers and the price was not TOO over the top. I've been very influenced by Bond's style. I bought a solid navy suit recently with...
Without having to become James Bond or buying the gadgets.. How do you develop a sense of style like that? Classic (but not TOO classic) yet very contemporary. This is a serious question I am in particular interested in the causal wear style that Danial has in the movie. here do you start? Start studying patterns, color combinations ? Or do I start just mimicking the color / material combination and go from there? For example I bought a simple elegant brown...