or Connect

Posts by cgo

Yes I do own a couple from both. They are different styling and so I would suggest that you have test shoes from both makers as a start. Bestetti's last is very...how to say...Italian. Definitely love it and has different aesthetic I can't say about quality but bestettis last and form fits my feet better. This is of course not to say that Antonio's wouldn't be able to do that (perhaps in the third or fourth shoes sometimes down the track) Hope this could be of any help
Got this off SF not too long however realised that Tipo cut does not work for me. Pretty much BNWOT. Looking to sell for $200+shipping (to recover my original cost with no markup) Measurements - Chest - 19.75" Shoulders - 17.25" Length (BOC) - 28.75" Sleeves - 24.25" Pictures from the original seller.
Measurements added
I am selling my BNWOT RLPL Linen sports coat in tan herringbone color. The SC is Drake Custom fit in Size 36S. The SC is BNWOT and still has basted shoulder. Very nice quality (as you'd expect from RLPL). I believe this is the Caruso made one. Only selling as I am reducing my wardrobe to make space. Please let me know if you have any questions
Selling a practically new maroon Cucinelli DB jacket in a hard to find size 46IT (36US). The jacket is made of linen material Measurements: Shoulder: 17.25in Chest: 18.5in Length: 29in (from bottom of collar) Sleeve: 24in (+ 1.5 to let out) Looking for $350 $300 exc. shipping and Paypal fee Will sell both Cucinelli (combined with the corduroy one I am selling as well) for $550 shipped
Selling a practically brand new Cucinelli DB jacket in a rare size 46IT. While it is Corduroy, it is unlined therefore it would be usable for 3 seasons. It is in light brown color. Measurements: Shoulder: 17.5in Chest: 18.5in Length: 29in (from bottom of collar) Sleeve: 24in (+ 1.5 to let out) Selling for $350 $300 exc shipping and Paypal fee Will sell both Cucinelli DB (the maroon linen one) for $550 inc. shipping
Wish they are 36
It is pretty much in new condition. No flaw as it was bought new and have only been worn twice
Selling my excellent condition Dark Brown Carmina Suede Chelsea Boot on the Inca last sized 7UK. The boot has only been worn no more than twice since purchased. Boot is in excellent condition. Selling for $260 exc. shipping and Paypal fee
Selling my practically nbew Crockett and Jones Milton in Ocean (Dark Blue) Suede sized 7.5UK. The shoe was bought new and is only worn twice therefore is practically new. Will come in original box. Shoe trees are not included. Selling for $300 exc. shipping and Paypal fee