or Connect

Posts by cgo

As part of wardrobe clearance due to house move, I am thinking of selling two of my 1.5 DB Brunello Cucinelli jackets. Both jackets are in the rare and hard to find size 46IT (36US) First jacket is of corduroy material. While it is Corduroy, it is unlined therefore it would be usable for 3 seasons. It is in light brown color. The second jacket is of linen material in a dark maroon color. Please PM me for further details. Attached are some sample photos of the Corduroy...
Interest Check: Thinking of selling my G&G Burnham Chelsea Boot in Burnt Pine color. Size 8E on the TG73 last. The shoe is in excellent condition as can be seen from the picture. This will come with original box and lasted G&G shoe trees included. Price excludes shipping cost. Please PM for any questions
Hi, Selling my Carmina Blue Suede Bucks shoes in as new condition. Only worn twice indoor for no more than 4 hours in total. The shoe was purchased at the Carmina store in Paris. It is a size 7. For reference I wear size 7 in Carmina Rain last and Inca last. The shoe fits perfectly Please PM me for any questions
Thanks. I assume the email you use is still frecciabestetti@frecciabestetti.com?
I too have been sending him a few emails over the last month or so with regards to progres of my shoes but have not received any response thus far. Anyone has recently (last few weeks) been in contact with Ricardo?
Is that on the Novello last?
Thanks. It is the vintage annonay baby calf leather ....very soft and supple. I will take more pics of the shoes in the wild
If anyone has a lindrick or Marlowe in size 7UK (whatever equivalent that is in Ralph Lauren sizing) please PM me Thanks
Wish they are 46
Hi AntonioHow much shorter is the 'short' of that brown herringbone suit?Thanks