or Connect

Posts by cgo

Breaking in my Bestetti today....one of the sexiest waist on the shoes I've handled. This is inspired by the 7000 last so in my eyes this is 7000 last Mk II
The 7000 last is indeed a very beautiful last however I find with that last (and other JL last) the heel cup seems to be relatively big. This is the problem I find with JL. Despite having quite a few JL in the past, I had to sadly find them a better fitted owner. You are lucky if your feet fits like a glove on the 7000 last.
Just out of curiosity, is this assessment based on your personal experience comparing all three makers' bespoke level shoes?Thanks
My modified almond shoes just came today....very similar make up to grc's shoes above
Is that standard almond toe last or is it modified?
OT, Sorry for asking but do you know what model of loafer and in what color or last? Thanks
Anyone willing to proxy me for a size 8uk if any left?
Hoping to put them on by next week
HI, I am considering to sell some of my RLBL suit collection and just trying to gauge any interest. One is a Navy 36S suit (very rare to find size in this staple colour) and a couple of other 36R RLBL suits I have yet to have the time to post pictures etc however if you are interested please don't hesitate to PM me. I will also offer a good deal for multiple purchases
Did the same last week and still have not heard any reply