or Connect

Posts by displacedsoutherner

Just picked up some slim bootcuts in sz 30. raw rigid. should be a better fit hopefully. up until the bootcut part is the fit the same as on the slim fits? Also, anyone interested in the aforementioned slim fits - sz 31? They are a dark one-wash rinse- 98% cotton, 2% elastic. No distressing. I'll let them go for exactly what I got them for: $78. PM if interested.
i just got a pair of RRL slim fits off Ebay and upon getting them in the make today, realized they are stretch denim. Is this indeed a pair of men's RRLs? Also, will a stretch denim stretch permanently at all or will it go back to its original size when not worn? These bad boys are pretty tight on my calves and I was wondering if they'd stretch out at all? Also, does anyone know how these fit compared to the 100% cotton slim fits?
so, this very well might have been discussed in an earlier post- but I just noticed over at Context that they will be selling RRL online sometime soon. Has anyone heard anything about this?
I just got a pair of one-wash tweed Left Fields from Yoox. The color is a bit "farmer blue" right now, but the slub texture is certainly unique and i feel like they'll wear really well. agreed about the quality- really good construction.
pics were too big to attach, so here's a link: http://s922.photobucket.com/albums/a...cedsoutherner/
A couple of pairs of jeans and a jacket I got from GILT. Looking to sell these quickly. Open to trades as well. BNWT Kicking Mule Workshop 2010's tagged 32R -these are an older one-wash version made of blue-line selvedge denim -Made in Hong Kong version -asking $75 measurements- waist: 16 inseam: 31.5 hem: 9.5 thigh: 12.5 knee: 9.25 Earnest Sewn Fulton in Maz Dark 3D wash -33" -retailed for $195- these are lightly used and have been machine washed a...
Is Left Field planning on doing a tweed denim again?? I really wish I had snagged a pair.
Quote: Originally Posted by Atsui Coming this fall! Blue Owl exclusive Left Field Kiahara Japanese Selvedge The fabric is from the respected Kiahara denim mill of Japan with a beautiful slubby texture, weight perfect for all year wear, and a rainbow selvedge that speaks for itself. Made in the USA. More details to come! Those look awesome!
I'd be interested in a US 38 slimfit in navy, if available. thanks.
I have some NWT KMW 2010's in 32R- but they fit a tad big- closer to a 33".