or Connect

Posts by i killed judas.

Got an e-mail about this yesterday. Terribly ugly, in my opinion.
Quote: Originally Posted by Scrumhalf This looks pretty fashionable.... If it weren't for the few objects and people in the background, Rasmussen would disappear into the wall
Black is sold. Indigo still available for $120
Cole Haans now $75
Size 49
RayBan Clubmaster. Brand new. Too many sunglasses and these have never been worn. Includes case but no dust cloth. $100 Coach Water Buffalo Magnetic Money Clip. Lightly used. Two small, nearly unnoticeable nicks in the leather as can be seen in photo. $25
New, never worn, no tags. They have been hemmed to 29" inseam, but never worn. $140 shipped
$120/pair
MINI Cooper S. They are mythical in the sense that they get 40mph (some will claim even 50mpg), are in your price range, stylish, and keep their value
Apparently with the coming of age 22 is also the demise of my vision. As far as I can remember, I have always had the best vision of anyone I know...to the point where people would be amazed at my ability to read things far away, etc. Anyway, that's besides the point. Can anyone recommend some afforable, albeit StyleForum approved frames? I was thinking the Ermenegildo Zegna VZ3107: http://www.bestbuyeyeglasses.com/img...o?0c332054.jpg FWIW, I have a pretty...