or Connect

Posts by i killed judas.

For sale is a pair fo NDG Reeverse Denim Jeans. They are waist size 34 and have been hemmed to a 32 length. Worn only once. $75
Quote: Originally Posted by Kai Don't buy insurance unless/until you have children. When you do buy insurance, buy term life. Insurance isn't much of an investment vehicle. You can get better returns on other investments. Better gross returns, yes, but net after taxes, they dont look so good.
Quote: Originally Posted by Mandrake9072 So here's the deal. I've been lurking around and stumbled into a post (I think by Globetrotter) that mentioned buying life insurance at a young age due to lower rates. I'm soon to be a 21 and will be starting my first real job in a couple weeks. I've been spending time educating myself about budgeting properly, investing for retirement, etc... I feel that I have a solid foundation on the basics. However I don't...
Quote: Originally Posted by otc One thing to consider is that the roth options have an income limit...at some point you will no longer be able to contribute to them if you make above that cap. Not true. My employer offers a Roth 401k that I max out annually and my annual salary is above the federal income max. Roth IRA, yes, you wont be able to contribute after a certain income. Roth 401k, you can make as much as you want and still...
Price Bump
Quote: Originally Posted by obeserabbit measurements on the ndg? The waist measures 16 2/3" across and from the inseam to the bottom of the leg it measures 29". I typically wear a 34" waist and 32" length and these fit me perfectly.
NdG and Tumi still available!
This was my first Mac and therefore was babied like none other. I never even took it out of the house other than to have it to the Genius Bar. In the past 1-1.5 yrs, right before the AppleCare Extended Warranty ran out, it had a new harddrive, keyboard, main logic board/GPU, and display housing. It is in pristine condition with no scratches, dings, dents, etc. It includes the AC Adapter with extension cord (the adapter is a little finicky, at times it works perfectly...
NdG Reverse Denim - Waist Size 34. Worn once. Hemmed to a 32" length. $90 Tumi Tote bag. No idea what collection it is from. Used ONCE by my gf to carry her laptop through the mall into the Apple retail store. $90.
Quote: Originally Posted by R-H http://www.styleforum.net/showthread...=159715&page=7 Thank you much!