or Connect

Posts by JFK-esque

Hi Jexbrah- The ones from the Knottery are actually handmade as well.
Looks good. Measurements?
Up for sale is a pair of shoes in excellent condition. Can you a quick brushing to make them look basically brand new. listed as size 10.5 see images $170 shipped in the USA
Size small Pit To Pit 19 Back 28.5 Shoulders 16.5 $100 shipped in the USA
done
Spring cleaning: these are all worn but in good condition. They could use a dry cleaning (the jackets need a good steaming as the cotton fabric rolls a bit over time), get a great deal because I am lazy to do so. LBM navy cotton/linen double breasted unlined sportcoat size 40 has a washed out "vintage" look. Shoulder 18.25 Sleeve 26 BOC 29.75 $150 shipped in the USA Corneliani ID cotton/linen light blue herringbone unlined sportcoat size 40 shoulder 15 sleeve 25.5 BOC...
New In Box RL made in USA tan penny loafers with burnished toe. $260 includes shipping in the USA
Hi guys- Reviving this old thread. I represent a tie factory in New York that is available to produce runs of ties from small- to large scale productions. Please message me for more information. Jay
This is a Camoshita 75% wool/25% cashmere 4x2 double breasted blazer, size 50. The fabric is very soft and plush - good autumn/winter weight. Brass buttons. Partially lined. Fully canvassed. Handwork throughout. Dual vents. The sleeves are unfinished (additional gold buttons and a piece of fabric are included). $350 shipped 21" chest 19" shoulder 30" length 25.5" sleeve
For sale here today is a great navy staple suit by Cantarelli. It is from their new vintage line and is made from a beautiful 100% virgin wool fabric. The suit is unstructured and the jacket can also double as a perfect blazer. All sales final - please let me know if you have any questions. -Navy -Made entirely in Italy -100% virgin wool -3 roll 2.5 -Patch hip pockets with barchetta breast pocket -Dual vents -Surgeon's cuffs -Pic stitching everywhere including the pants,...