or Connect

Posts by JFK-esque

Bumping this thread. I represent a tie factory in Brooklyn that can handle orders from small batch to large-scale production. We offer sourcing of fabrics as well.
I am looking high and low for the seersucker blazer Man 1924 did last year.
Bought this from another member but it was slightly too slim for my belly. excellent summer choice, super lightweight and luxurious-looking. Being sold on Boggi site for 118euros. Worn only once, in mint condish. long sleeve, spread collar, thin gauge pique, 100% great $60 shipped in the US
has anyone successfully copied a BNTailor spread collar with the tall collar band? if so, what order number?
Up for sale is one of my favorite suits but unfortunately a donut shop opened to close to the office. The hand details on this suit is unreal, hard to capture by picture but I tried. virtually unpadded and the shoulders are something to behold I let out the pants to a 34" waist and shortened them to a 2" cuff at 30" long Ask me any questions
Bought this at a SS sample sale but it doesn't work for me. Make me an offer
for sale is a brand new suitsupply suit in Napoli fit. Beautiful navy birdseye fabric shoulders 17.75 boc 30 sleeves 24.5 Ships free in USA
Never worn. I have too many suede and too many monkstraps already. stamped a UK 9, fits a 10.5 perfectly (my size). $150 including shipping in the USA See image for yellow detail on edges of leather, very unique and subtle
One of my favorite Bogliolis but the length is a tad too short on me Sort of a flannel-y cotton but not that heavy Patch pockets, double vented Shoulders 18 BOC 29 Sleeves 25 Make me an offer
added