Posts by sipang

Spam timeLooking to get rid of this FW2013 Mountain Research vest, bit too small for me and not really getting any use out of it. Medium, wool, velcro adjusters, unzippable collar. Bit of a recurring design from the label, some other versions posted earlier in this threadMy pics are a bit shit but here's a more accurate fabric closeup (not a vest) [[SPOILER]]
but the brands are irrelevant
Elevator to the Gallows is a bit boring but awesome looking/sounding. That Black Flower stuff is neat, never heard of them beforeAnytime
Also what's good at the movies in 2016 ? Seems like I totally failed to watch anything of note this year and have instead pigged out on a truly outrageous amount of tv series :/
@Pitman how was The Lost City of Z ? Gray is 5 for 5 for me so far but the trailer for this one has me a bit worried
success. and a perfect length to boot
BLESS Triangle Bag Scarf, questionable practicality speaking of Bless, a new iteration of an old friend
Anyway, Po├ęsie Noire sounds all over the place (don't really know the stuff) so here's some broadly period-correct cold/synthwavy stuff I know of, maybe there's something in there that can scratch the itch. Twilight Ritual A Blaze Colour Snowy Red Bene Gesserit Polyphonic Size this is taking forever so more synthpoppy : Linear Movement / Autumn more post punk acoustic : The Names, Isolation Ward, Red Zebra more relaxing : Prothese /...
Serves you right for not using a MiniDisc
pattern directly reminded me of the b&w chevron stuff from fw2009 but they actually look nothing alike up close. still possibly from fw2009 if this is any indication