Posts by sipang

I never wear boots of any kind but for some reason grabbed a couple pairs of Luccheses last year, mostly wear them with dress pants and suits (CM cosplay days) because fuck it. No snakes but I'd like one of those ridiculously ornate models. Went with regular round toes, snip toes weird me out. Do it.
Price drop + measurements up
price drop
Still enjoying Taboo here. I could take or leave Hardy's 'inscrutable mastermind' performance but I quite like the setting and the supporting cast, also the funny tiny hats. Then again, I found Locke (the one that takes place entirely inside a car) pretty entertaining so...
I believe the buttoned front flap thingy has been a standard feature ever sinceRoyal Navy - Regency-eraRoyal Navy - c.1940US Navy - c.1940-50US Navy - today(currently being updated to a front zipper design with purely decorative buttons, MMargiela would approve...)
same as regular chucks from my experience so you'd probably need a 10
measurements up
prezzo droppo
Rare 2-in-1 design from Patrik Ervell beautiful Fall/Winter 2008 collection combining a minimalist mountain parka w/ storm hood in soft camel cotton twill and a a light blue/slate short mac raincoat. The parka side comes with brass hardware, buttons and brass zipper front closure, an integrated belt to cinch the waist, two large front pockets and two slanted handwarmer pockets. The pared down mac coat side comes with a button front closure and wrist...
Quite a bit of Helmut in this too, unsurprisingly [[SPOILER]]