or Connect

Posts by sipang

yet another moronic capsule collectionYeah, that's why all the fuss about Blazy was dumb. The Galliano thing sounds like bs but who knows these days, maybe there's $$$ to be made in an official haute couture line. I mean, they already have MMM Artisanal which is pretty much hc for all intents and purposes.
Prices dropped, measurements added
can't shortchange yourself on a good set of cans
Unless your winters a particularly mild tropical wool won't keep you toasty.
Yep
So, the actual tagged sizes for the Raf camo sweater are 48 (1), 50 (3) and 52 (1). The three sz.50 have different measurements. They all fit super small. sz.48 chest width - 16.6" shoulders width - 14.2" sleeve length - 25" body length - 23.6" sz.50 (1) chest width - 17.3" shoulders width - 15.4" sleeve length - 25.6" body length - 23.6" sz.50 (2) chest width - 17.1" shoulders width - 14.4" sleeve length - 26" body length - 24" sz.50 (3) chest width -...
Canvas coat = Light wool jacket = Slate wool jacket/Green cotton jacket = Varsity =
The official name has always been geobaskets, dunks is just a nickname that became irrelevant when the swoosh had to be dropped.
why is every other news about this trying to sell it as a helmut lang collab, isn't the label enough of a travesty as it is ?
I wouldn't mind something like that moleskin coat either (could never find one in my size ironically). The wool coats I posted are slightly differentmoleskinwool