or Connect

Posts by sipang

HQ
hackermann = pitti
I don't know...
got no love for jps but any kind of designer sneaker would def be a step down
I feel for the decent posters left on SZ, what a pathetic spectacle of bigoted circle jerking sycophants it's turning into.
my one knit
pretty sure this f.lux thing just changed my life thx guys
Inspiration thread Vintage Streetwear Inspiration Best of WAYWT/Favorite fits The Editorial thread General Runway & High Fashion thread Designers articles + interviews thread Words + Bindings - The Fashion Books thread etc
Hey friends,Should've posted an update on this. The guy actually refunded me without problem, said the sweater got held at his landlord for months and that he sent the money back when he finally received it but it apparently didn't make it through. I got my money back so it's all good as far as I'm concerned.
So Parker posted the show video in the DVN thread andSomewhat relevant, the music used in the show was composed by Thierry De Mey and Peter Vermeersch as soundtrack to Anne Teresa de Keersmaeker's dance piece Rosas Danst Rosas first performed in 1983. It's the inaugural work of her dance company Rosas founded the same year and for which Dries Van Noten has been a frequent costume designer over the years (Drumming, 1998; Rain, 2001; Raga for the Rainy Season / A Love...