Posts by sipang

price drop
The lone Dana Lee niche reseller
Enjoying the mental image of Wooster being lowballed to hell on that Walid coat (I know it's not real, don't ruin this)
This will go great with my Inverallan cardigan and my Dayton service boots !
Iconic design from Kosuke Tsumura's earlier work for his brand Final Home out of the Issey Miyake Design Studio The jacket features : - deep mesh-lined hood with high funnel collar, - outside carrying handle at the neck - 2way front zipper - two curved full length 2way zippers on the sides to access mesh storage space + pockets - two backpack carrying straps - large outside back pocket for extra load carrying 100% garment washed cotton Faint light spot...
'Washington collar' wool bomber jacket from Patrik Ervell Fall/Winter 2008 collection. Features a paneled back and sleeves, the usual Ervell outerwear underarm vents, two outside zipper pockets and one inner pocket. 100% wool outer, 100% silk lining Made in USA Size Large, fits true to size underarm to underarm - 23.5in shoulder to shoulder - raglan construction sleeve length - raglan construction back length from bottom of collar -...
I think it works fine, the untucked shirt is messing with the proportions maybe. Always liked GATs + wide leg openings.
Massaro /EG ?
I had the 'superior version' of that n(n) jacket and it's wasn't that great tbh I of course have no stake in this game
pointier than roper I thinksomething like no.3 maybe a bit pointier