or Connect

Posts by sipang

There's a pretty great older Schneider (semi)long coat on B&S right now. I'm the original owner (too small for me) and to this day I still think this is the high-water mark of SS outerwear, or certainly in contention for the title. http://www.styleforum.net/t/519213/stephan-schneider-long-coat
which is also the opening track of this little gem [[SPOILER]] Yeah, someone was raving about the cover somewhere but idk, not feeling this one. Bit too detached and that howling has no bite
bumping this for visibility because those lines are crazy sharp
Well made unlined gloves are pretty comfortable once they mold to your hand. Lined gloves are warmer but, and this is purely based on personal experience, the increase in comfort and insulation is often negligible. They either end up being too warm and your hands overheat and now you have sweaty palms and a damp lining or just not warm enough (or both in succession). Shearling lining and similar seem better able to deal with both situations imo.Wool/cashmere linings also...
Spam timeLooking to get rid of this FW2013 Mountain Research vest, bit too small for me and not really getting any use out of it. Medium, wool, velcro adjusters, unzippable collar. Bit of a recurring design from the label, some other versions posted earlier in this threadMy pics are a bit shit but here's a more accurate fabric closeup (not a vest) [[SPOILER]]
but the brands are irrelevant
Elevator to the Gallows is a bit boring but awesome looking/sounding. That Black Flower stuff is neat, never heard of them beforeAnytime
Also what's good at the movies in 2016 ? Seems like I totally failed to watch anything of note this year and have instead pigged out on a truly outrageous amount of tv series :/
@Pitman how was The Lost City of Z ? Gray is 5 for 5 for me so far but the trailer for this one has me a bit worried
success. and a perfect length to boot