Posts by sipang

thought the lego 90s hiking vibe was the whole point, old ACG etc
The Witch of Endor Raising the Spirit of Samuel (1783), pen and watercolour on paper, 283 x 423 mm NY Public library collection
Yeah it's probably more hassle than it's worth tbh, especially if you have your size dialed in for the Dinks
How much are they ? It's a classic budapester shape with the short and high toe box, most Hungarian/Austrian/German shoemakers will have a similar design in their lineup, sizing might be an issue though.
On gats ? Sure they do, nothing wrong w/ it
I think maybe non-suede green ones if they exist but purple is interesting
The period setting and source material sorta make Stillman's usual quirkiness less immediately apparent but if you liked it I'd say there's a chance you might enjoy his previous stuff. I think the precise and mannered dialogues which are the lifeblood of his films are also the biggest roadblock for most people, though imo Stillman has a knack for making verbosity sound almost as natural coming out of the mouths of aspiring yuppies as of those of 18th century British...
looks tasty.how'd you size yours ? been thinking about picking up a pairC'est génialI can relate, not sure how I feel about that
Branquinho is almost a default choice but Gucci, Burberry Prorsum and Tom Ford have all been on and off the flare train since the 2000s so it might be worth keeping an eye out for those too. Straight/wide leg trousers with a long enough inseam can do a pretty good job at approximating flares too, might be an alternative if you can find anything else though it's a bit trial and error.