Posts by sipang

Number (N)ine FW2009 Already posted somewhere in here but the set is currently for sale you know where
RICK OWENS FW2007 Exploder bomber Cotton outer, dark shadow colorway Lining : 70% cotton 11% acetate 10% silk 9% rayon Some minor fading and piling, zipper tape has come undone at the bottom but it doesn't affect the zipping whatsoever Size Large (good for a 48-50 or slim 52) underarm to underarm - 23in shoulder to shoulder - 18.9in sleeve length - 27.6in back length from bottom of hood - 28.7in
JIL SANDER Iconic 'Keyhole' sweater from Raf Simons' very first collection at Jil Sander. The sweater was offered in a variety of makeups, mostly synthetic blends, this is the more luxurious wool-cashmere version in a warm oatmeal color. 70% wool 30% cashmere Tagged size 52 but fits a bit smaller underarm to underarm - 21.6" shoulder to shoulder - 16.9" sleeve length - 25.6" body length - 25.6" New without tags
MOUNTAIN RESEARCH Wool utility vest from Japan-based outdoor wear-inspired label Mountain Research, think White Mountaineering, Nanamica, Nonnative etc. 2 front pockets, velcro side straps to adjust the fit, double velcro front closure, removable padded collar (zipper fastened) 100% wool outer Tagged size Medium. Fits true to size, ideal for a regular M/48 or 50 depending on your layering status In good used condition, has been worn...
He has boxes full of those, bulk buying old stock Raf
Same experience here (with my one and only pair), measured waist is about 32" with a tagged size S or maybe even XS, figured it was mistagged or a sample but maybe not after all. Sorta high rising regular leg if that matters.
1. Feed the machine mind bending Yohji fits 2. Run advanced and esoteric multi layered cloth dynamics simulations 3. ??? 4. WAYWT domination
But not The Last Days of Disco ?sorry @robinsongreen68 missed this earlierGlad to hear your enjoyed The Knick, I love that show unconditionally for reasons I don't care to fully pinpoint.Nothing new that I can recommend as enthusiastically but Atlanta and Fleabag are definitely worth checking out, was also pleasantly surprised by The Girlfriend Experience (haven't seen the film) and The Crown which turned out to be a pretty compelling watch against all odds and a decent...
groovy library music sort of stuff lately