or Connect

Posts by sipang

Speaking of bourgeois intellectual's wet dream... Finished Stillman's 'yuppie trilogy' the other day. Definitely an acquired taste but quite enjoyable if you're not allergic to hyper articulate preppie angst, overly analytical and self involved characters and very written dialogues (one of Stillman's trademark, his sensibility is definitely more literary than cinematic). Granted it all sounds perfectly awful especially if, like me, you don't have any sort of affinity with...
wish I could find one in my size
STEPHAN SCHNEIDER Green cotton hidden placket jacket 100% cotton Made in Belgium New Size 4 $360 shipped EU/US
STEPHAN SCHNEIDER Check cotton shawl blouson 100% cotton Made in Belgium New Size 4 $320 shipped EU/US
STEPHAN SCHNEIDER Slate blue light wool hidden placket jacket 100% wool Made in Belgium New Size 4 $360 shipped EU/US
STEPHAN SCHNEIDER Dark blue super light summer wool blouson 100% wool Made in Belgium New Size 4 $320 shipped EU/US
DRIES VAN NOTEN Lightweight treated fabric raincoat Size 48 (p2p 19.3", s2s 16") Brand new with tags $550 shipped EU/US
Nonsense the longer the better
To clarify, the second part of my post wasn't addressed to anyone in particular. I'm just ranting I guess against this sort of thread that I don't think is particularly helpful to anyone in the long run. It does a disservice to the one asking for advice by robbing him of an opportunity to ask himself what it is exactly that makes the item interesting or desirable or relatable to (so a great opportunity to learn something of value) and it does a disservice to the one...
I don't think ppl care enough about Theory to hate it, it's just another bland label in a sea of mid-tier dullness. The confusion between Theory's Helmut Lang and Helmut Lang's Helmut Lang can be mildly annoying.