or Connect

Posts by sipang

I think it's originally from Vestoj, interesting magazine. There's also a great Nigel Cabourn interview published in the same issue (On Slowness)
The Schneider boutique is practically next door to the Dries store (be warned, it's small) and so is the ModeMuseum (still worth a visit even without the Dries show I'd say). Shouldn't take you more than 2-3 hours all in all. The JanJan store (also small) is a bit out of the way but close to the railway station so it's pretty convenient.
@DLester this looks more natural on you than your usual stuff
The Antwerp store is nice but probably not worth the trip down alone unless you're some kind of Dries fanatic. That said there's plenty of other stuff to see in Antwerp and it's mostly situated in the same part of the city, definitely doable in a day.
nah I don't mind
ELLE FRANCE March 1990 Photo -- Friedemann Hauss Styling -- Christine Riedberger
cool boots on **************************************** Helmut Lang US8 Carpe Diem US9
This has greatly revived my interest in the g-star collabTragic. The old models were the only decent designer sneakers outside of Owensdom.
VOGUE ITALIA September 1998 Photo -- Steven Meisel Fashion Editor -- Brana Wolf
is that an evilgeniusdan photobomb ? edit: answered