or Connect

Posts by sipang

price drop
price drop
price drop, cmon now
price drop
and Ari Versluis & Ellie Uyttenbroek Exactitudes project/book
That's just my way of saying it looks a bit alienBut for what it's worth this fit with the down vest is the one that definitely sold me on the coat. I like how they play off each other, how the coat elevates a casual outfit to something a bit stranger and how the puffer grounds the whole thing. It looks natural and yet a bit surprising. A nice tneck or shirt would work too no doubt but the outfit would immediately lose in spontaneity I think.
Also a bit surprising that people find that coat shapeless because the stiff tubular body-obfuscating shape is what makes it so distinctive and interesting to me. I get that it might not be flattering in the classical sense and I probably wouldn't wear it myself but there's something pleasing about looking a bit less like the status quo and just a little bit more like a walking abstract sculpture or something out of a Moebius panel. '"Looking good" often occupies such a...
STEPHAN SCHNEIDER Wine Bee Cardigan 60% Wool, 25% Mohair, 15% Nylon Made in Belgium Never worn Size 4 $350 shipped EU/US
yeah thought it was the same too at first but that's the Montatlo coat, available @ Matches and couple other stores vs.
[[SPOILER]]