or Connect

Posts by Confurious

His Sibelius and Tchaikovsky concertos are "substantial musical performances" for me. Arguing about what is or isn't musically tasteful in terms of decorum and interpretation gets dreadfully old sometimes.
In this case, I think a substantial musical performance would serve as justification for any sartorial eccentricities. Look at Nigel Kennedy:
Suit Shirt Sneakers
Quote: Originally Posted by northshorestudent what brand of jeans are these Kicking Mule Workshop.
xpost from new purchases. Once upon a time, I owned a pair of Levi's. The relationship was strained, words were said that could not be unsaid, and ties were broken soon after, leaving me to weather the loss and pick up the pieces. But what kind of self-respecting jeans lover doesn't have a pair of Levi's in his collection?! These should serve as a good remedy. They're not capital Es (537s), but I loved the fit. Proof positive that I have not yet given up on...
Once upon a time, I owned a pair of Levi's. The relationship was strained, words were said that could not be unsaid, and ties were broken soon after, leaving me to weather the loss and pick up the pieces. But what kind of self-respecting jeans lover doesn't have a pair of Levi's in his collection?! These should serve as a good remedy. They're not capital Es, but I loved the fit. Proof positive that I have not yet given up on bootcuts. I may swap between these...
Quote: Originally Posted by APK Nice. Looks like it'd be ideal for winter months. Details? They'll likely deter you. http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban...&guide-bn=true But unlike most UO stuff, this is actually a quality piece. Good material, nice weight to it, and very warm. For the record, I did not pay $58.
New Hoodie.
Quote: Originally Posted by Stylish Pilot yeah this is wrong. PBJ's stretch as much if not more that apc's but yes he could have sized down 1 more on those pbj's and lachy i'm gonna have to disagree. those imperials fit perfect. but could use 2-3 inches off the hem By "that much" I was referring the fit posted above, that meaning that stretching would not account for the pair of jeans being that gratuitously over-sized. I own a pair of...
PBJ denim does not stretch out that much. They look like they were either sized up or never soaked. Nevertheless, adequate wear on them.