or Connect

Posts by Adam_Lee

I never understood the "can't get past him being Ross" thing. He's a fine actor and was picture-perfect for the role of Captain Sobel.
You must be drunk
Looking to buy office for pc, either of these versions would work if it still had a license or two on it. Adam
Crap, I can't believe I missed this thread. How much did you list the Red Wings at if you don't mind me asking?
Looks like the new barber didn't add any texture, I'd imagine in about 2 weeks the harsh edges like your bangs will smooth out. In the future don't let him cut your hair straight across in any hard geometric shapes.
Quote: Originally Posted by LA Guy I did. 1) Bobby Lachey ain't no Brock Lesnar. 2) Green Berets don't need to move their head. That's a bitch move, fools! 3) You have a top tier BJJ player and a straight up wrestler fighting, you will inevitably be treated to a amateur kickboxing match. Who's a green beret on the strike force card? I may have missed something. A lot of upsets and unexpected results lately. Makes for some exciting...
Not really sure this haircut has an official name. It's just "generic white guy cut" that's been ultra-popular since Friends in the 90's. Go to virtually any barber or salon, get a standard conservative men's cut and mess it up and pull pieces with gel or wax.
White lion-pride
I thought Indy's adventures took place in the mid-30's? Oh well, Alden 405's may not have existed then either. Quote: Originally Posted by cptjeff NO. I mean something along he lines of the WWII British Gas mask bag that indy used in the movies. They issued gas masks to British civilians, and they came in handy little canvas bags that took on a life of their own after the war. Including being used for Indy's field bag. You can buy similar...
Quote: Originally Posted by Pennglock This is the weakest card Ive seen in a while, I don't think I'll be ordering. Was hoping to see Matt Mitrione or Big Country in a fight soon. I kind of like watching those big guys.. Nelson's got Dos Santos at 118 I think it is...Meathead you may not see for awhile.