or Connect

Posts by LS7

In my experience the 82 last fits similarly to the 888 last, since I take the same size and width in both. Perhaps these would be a tad narrow for you...
Price drop
I'd tend to agree with the comments above. My first pair of Old English have slight flaws in the consistency of the broguing, i.e. the pairs of punched holes are a little awry with respect to each other (don't line up neatly). I've seen this on other pairs posted in this thread and on B&S. Personally I don't consider it a major issue and I just chalked it down to the charm of a hand-made product, however an EG with such flaws would be marked as a reject.
Price drop
The measurements are accurate, perhaps my description is not. I'll look into the correct terminology and change the listing if necessary.
I'd never heard of a Tyrolean jacket until I came across this piece, but I must say it's a very stylish single breasted coat from RLPL, up there with the peacoats they produce in terms of overall quality. Slightly too small across the shoulders and chest for me (40R), so seems to fit true to the tagged size of 38R. This will make a staple winter coat for somebody out there, you will not be disappointed! Made in Italy from 100% wool, quite a thick dense wool too, so...
Price drop
Price drop
Price drop
Price drop