or Connect

Posts by LS7

Price drop
Price drop
I have just recently sold an identical suit here http://www.styleforum.net/t/361566/nwt-rlbl-40r-drop-7-single-breasted-peak-lapel-suit-navy-dark-navy-mini-houndstooth-100-wool. Since it proved to be popular and sold fairly quickly I have therefore sourced another. I'm reproducing the same listing text here in full. However all the attached photos are of the new suit for sale, not the sold suit. For sale I have a NWT Ralph Lauren Black Label suit in the popular size of...
My latest item for sale is a Ralph Lauren Black Label Blouson-style long sleeved casual jacket in 100% cotton. The colour is described on the tag as "Avery Heather", and as you can see from the photos this equates to a dark grey, not quite as dark as charcoal. I sold a similar RLBL jacket last year, except that version was in wool: http://www.styleforum.net/t/290668/nwt-rlbl-anthracite-heather-casual-blouson-style-jacket-size-l-100-merino-wool. The jacket features a front...
Price drop
Yes there was a similar sale in March. Prices were as follows:Standard shoes £460Dover £525Boots (Galway, Shannon) £545Nevis £610(minus 20% across the board)There was a very good selection. I picked up four pairs for myself and had a proxy list for some other forum members who I know. Ideally I'd have found some for those guys as I would have saved a lot of my own money, but alas the better selection was in 9.5/10 UK rather than smaller sizes.
Just received an e-mail regarding an "Exceptional Factory Sale" at the Northampton EG premises on Saturday 12th October, 8:30am - 2pm. Anyone else get this?
For sale I present this pair of Ralph Lauren Black Label dress pants in a Charcoal houndstooth pattern. Perfect for pairing with a solid navy sportcoat, but also the pattern is muted enough to perhaps wear these with a non-solid SC. NWT and unhemmed. Made in Italy from 100% wool. These are known as the "Dylan" cut, which is slim fitting and features a lower rise than the "Anthony". Also includes one spare button. Full retail on these is £315, or approx. $500. Price is...
Having two pairs of Galways in my own rotation I have no problem singing the praises of this iconic RTW model from Edward Green. Feel free to treat yourself by purchasing this amazing pair of an SF favourite boot For sale I have one pair of Edward Green Galway in the quintessential combination of Dark Oak Antique Calf with a Walnut Country Calf upper section, in my opinion the best EG colour and the grail version of this boot. Crafted on the elegant 82 last and featuring...
For sale I have two really nice Ralph Lauren Black Label Jersey knit crewneck sweaters in a slim fitting size Medium. It's quite rare to see new RLBL knitwear for sale on the forum - Polo is much more common - so I thought I'd pick these up and find out what the demand is like. Made in Italy from 100% wool, with ribbed cuffs and hem, these are very much lightweight sweaters. I would say they are ideal for Fall/Spring, or perhaps for layering in Winter. Definitely not...