or Connect

Posts by LS7

If you have access to a good alterations tailor then it is advisable to ask him/her to press the suit. I've never been brave enough to try this myself. So the short answer to your question is - yes, the creasing on those suits can be removed with a professional pressing. The tailor would normally do this by hand on a large ironing board with an attached sleeve board. The suit in the third link has been hung on a wire hanger. These don't provide adequate support for...
Price drop
Further to the recent discussion of Edwardian vs. Burnt Pine, these are a pair of Edwardian Antique Galways I proxied for an SF'er from the last pop-up sale. I really like the natural sole edge, perhaps a preview of what the proposed Cognac Cordovan Galway might look like?
Price drop
For sale I have a NWOT Polo Ralph Lauren 100% silk pocket square. I bought two of these, so keeping one and selling the other in this listing. A really nice large scale pattern with a navy base. Made in Italy - hand rolled & sewn edges. Measures 18" x 18". Retail on this is £80, or approx. $130. Price is $70 -> $65 -> $60 -> $55 shipped CONUS or the EU
Price drop
For sale I have a NWT Ralph Lauren Purple Label casual-style sport shirt, originally purchased for myself when I was thinner. At around that time I started weightlifting, and have since grown in the chest such that I could never hope to wear this. It was never worn (100% guaranteed), although I removed the tag from the buttonhole in anticipation that I would wear it. The tag is still intact and will be included with the shirt. Made in Italy from 100% cotton (quite a soft...
Price drop
PM sent
I wondered if this short film made for the BBC Stop/Start series - linked below - might be of interest. Couldn't see it posted on any other CM threads. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-26179200 Hopefully it can be viewed outside of the UK.