or Connect

Posts by LS7

Is this the type of tag you're talking about?
It's been a couple of seasons, at least, since they stopped putting the label which identifies the manufacturer in RLBL suits. Occasionally I come across a NWT suit with the Caruso label, however the last example of this was a 3-piece and the tag was on the vest only.
Lovely colour. I'd consider this if I hadn't just ordered a new Lot 78 leather jacket. Those imperfections are nothing to worry about IMO.
Price drop
Price drop
Price drop
Just in time for those coldest winter months, for sale I have a simply exquisite wool flannel Oxford carcoat from RLPL. The colour is officially designated as Dark Grey Heather on the tag, but I'd say it's more of a mid-grey - when sunlight hits the surface of the coat it really lightens, as is often the case with quality flannel. Made in Italy from a very soft and luxurious 80% wool/20% nylon blend (that bit of nylon makes the coat much more durable, but without losing...
I've seen the name "Ermenegildo Zegna" embossed on the front buttons of their winter coats, but never on suits from them.
This. The Prestige line has a full bevelled waist, the Classic line is only slightly curved. The waist is also stamped with the JL insignia on Prestige shoes.Can't comment on St. Crepin's as I haven't seen those in person.
Added pictures to illustrate the difference in thickness between this sweater and a standard Pringle Of Scotland sweater, i.e. the type you sometimes see in other listings here. The comparison is with another 100% cashmere Pringle which cost a lot less, but is one size larger.