or Connect

Posts by LS7

Damnit, only just noticed this thread and I already have plans for this evening. I attended a previous meet-up when long-time forum member Naturlaut II was in town. Have a great time guys.
Price drop
Is there a buyers strike ongoing or what? I have this in 6125 Dark Cognac and it's a stunning example of Vass craftmanship.
Price drop
I'd never heard of a Tyrolean jacket until I came across this piece, but I must say it's a very stylish single breasted coat from RLPL, up there with the peacoats they produce in terms of overall quality. Slightly too small across the shoulders and chest for me (40R) so seems to fit true to the tagged size of 38R. This will make a staple winter coat for somebody out there, you will not be disappointed! Made in Italy from 100% wool, quite a thick dense wool too, so...
Get some measurements up when time allows... Any tweaks made when you had it tailored, other than finishing the sleeves?
Would be gone if I was in NYC...
Price drop
Price drop
For sale I have a NWT RLBL suit in the SF grail size of 38R, specifically Drop 7 (hence pants are tagged 31). Single breasted notch lapel jacket; flat front pants with side tab adjusters, fully SF approved in other words! Made in Italy by Caruso in 100% wool - navy with cream pin dot stripe spaced at just over 0.25". This is the Anthony cut so high armholes and a more structured shoulder, slim through the waist and nicely tapered pants. Vents and shoulders still...