or Connect

Posts by LS7

Price drop
Price drop
I have no idea fellas. Just a jpeg that I found while reading the "Double Breasted Style" thread started by whnay.
Price drop
Here we have a simply delicious LP sportcoat - rarely seen in B&S - in a typically luxurious Loro Piana cashmere. I bought two LP SCs recently, but have since realised that I already own a Cucinelli SC that's pretty similar to this one, so I'll reluctantly let this go to fund another purchase. This is the Giacca Cordoba model, a 3-roll-2 unlined and unstructured coat with patch pockets and patch breast pocket. The cashmere has a wonderful hand and consists of a brown,...
For sale I have a NWT Ralph Lauren Black Label single breasted notch lapel suit, tagged a 44R Drop 7. The fabric is a solid charcoal grey in 100% wool, as staple as it gets really. Three season weight with a nice lapel roll. Made in Italy by Caruso, this suit has all the styling details we've come to expect from RLBL - pick stitching on the lapel edges, pocket edges and zip front. Pants are flat front with side tab adjusters and relatively slim fitting. Includes pouch...
The last RLBL suit I sold on B&S went in less than 24 hours at my asking price. It's going to depend on whether you're selling a staple suit in a solid colour such as navy or grey, or something less popular, for example single breasted peak lapel.ThisA couple of years ago perhaps? The amazing deals of 2008/2009 aren't available anymore in my experience. RLBL at outlet costs much more than $400 these days, then there's PayPal fees and shipping on top.
I've never seen them in London. As you know, most of the high-end shoes found here are sold by stores operated by the originating shoemaker. Harrods is the best example of a department store which carries multiple brands. On the last occasion I was there I noted that they are selling Alden, Lobb and Berluti.