or Connect

Posts by LS7

There was an interesting report on BBC Newsnight recently which outlined the increasing incidence of diabetes in the East London area (where I live). The costs to the NHS of treating this disease are rising markedly and it's forecast to get a lot worse. Anecdotally, it's rare that you interact with adult males, through work or socially, who aren't overweight. Our grandfather's generation worked hard just to put food on the table, often through lean times; our generation...
Price drop
Do you work at a hedge fund? I'm surprised by the casual nature of the dress code you describe, certainly for a finance role. I'm in investment banking - although not a front office position - where wearing suits and ties is perfectly normal and accepted.
Price drop
Price drop
Price drop
For sale I have a NWT Sartorio Napoli by Kiton suit in the SF grail size of 38R (tagged EU 48 Drop 8, although the pants are vanity sized to be larger than 30"). The jacket is single breasted notch lapel in a Neapolitan 3 roll 2.5 button configuration - quite a nice roll to the buttoning point as shown in the listing pictures. Also note that the jacket is only quarter lined, while the sleeves are fully lined. Made in Naples, Italy by Kiton in 100% wool. The type of wool...
I wasn't aware of the Ecton EG model. Will do some further research, thanks.
Yes, the RLPL Carter has 3 eyelets, as opposed to 5 on the Dover. Here are the pair I have:
EG can make a version without the heel counter - they did so for RLPL and named it "Carter".