or Connect

Posts by LS7

Price drop
Expect to pay at least $53, not a penny less...
Epic
I picked these up from a Malford PSA, so simply passing on a good deal to a fellow SFer at my cost plus shipping & PayPal fees. These are the Jackie II model 3-eyelet chukka, available on the Cheaney website in different lasts and different colours - this example is on the 2003 last in a standard F width fitting and a really nice tan suede. Goodyear welted with a full leather insole and half sock liner; single Dainite outsole. Fully leather lined with a pull tab loop at...
Price drop
Price drop
There's a Saphir cream (who else!?) for use on Nappa leather. I'm rather ashamed to say that I bought some to use on a leather jacket of mine, but have been too lazy/busy to get around to trying it.
I'm undergoing orthodontic treatment at the moment - 9 months in with Damon braces. When I got my quotes the Lingual braces came out at double the cost of Damon - eye wateringly expensive. I didn't even consider it as an option due to this differential. Do you have an overbite too? Have you investigated whether you'll need extractions?
Welcome to SF. Stick around, sounds like you could have some good info to share.Oh, what size are the trees?