or Connect

Posts by LS7

I think you'd benefit from a better photo of the front of the jacket, one that clearly shows the left lapel and buttoning point. Also thigh, knee and leg opening measurements for the pants. Just trying to help, no hate
So from your comparison photos my conclusion would be that the K is a slightly shorter last, a tad narrower in the toe box and a little wider in the ball of the foot. Would you say this is a fair assessment?
The shoe with the medallion is U-last, correct?
Price drop
Price drop
The bottom two pairs are both Budapest Oxfords on the U last. I *think* the last pair is in Bordeaux calf.
Why are you getting so worked up over a pair of J. Crew chinos? If he's truly been working as a tailor for 40 years then it's a fair bet he knows what he's talking about. Take his advice.
Thanks for the PSA Malford, picked up two pairs in 9.5 today! They seemed to be different width, which explains why I bought them both . I didn't try them on, so if one or both don't fit then I can offer them to another forum member at cost.
Sorry, I can't be of much help here. I don't own any EGs or G&Gs, and just one pair of C&J derby boots. In addition I have yet to try the F last from Vass.