or Connect

Posts by LS7

Welcome to SF. Stick around, sounds like you could have some good info to share.Oh, what size are the trees?
How supple would such jackets be? I'm guessing they would need a fair amount of "wearing in". Not sure I'd enjoy wearing something so heavy.
Yeah it is a lightweight style of jacket, designed to be quite fitted. The leather they use does seem to be of good quality though, judging by past experience anyway. I have their "George" jacket from A/W 08 in Nappa Digos and that's going strong.
Recent pickup. Lot 78 "Felix" - Crust Oil leather.
RLPL Classic Melton peacoat in Olive. Made by Caruso, canvassed, wool/cashmere blend, single vent. How skilled does an alterations tailor have to be to shorten sleeves on a coat like this? To my untrained eye it seems like a trickier job than it would be to adjust suit/SC sleeves. Curse my goddamn short arms!
First coat is beautiful. Sold if it wasn't a Long...
RL flagship store on New Bond Street - 40% off retail. They also had the herringbone in grey, but not in my size unfortunately.
Couple of pairs of Polo RL winter weight flannel; charcoal basketweave and brown herringbone.
seconded