or Connect

Posts by LS7

This SF member was looking for something similar: http://www.styleforum.net/t/291134/wtb-lightweight-navy-blazer-38s-how-hard-can-this-be. Great price for solid navy
Price drop
For sale I have a NWOT Brioni tie, purchased from Harrods in Knightsbridge during my early SF days, but which I never got around to wearing. No tag but it has never been worn or even had a knot tied in it; perfect condition as it's been stored carefully. Measures 3 5/8" width at the widest point, length is 58". Made in Italy. SOLD
J., those both look like Caruso labels to me. Here's an example of what a Zegna tag looks like:
My latest item for sale is an RLBL Blouson style casual jacket in 100% Fine Merino wool. The colour is described on the tag as "Anthracite Heather", and as you can see from the photos this equates to a dark grey with a herringbone pattern. The jacket is unlined and not too heavy, making it perfect for Fall/Spring, or perhaps even layering over a sweater in Winter. There are two vertical zipped front pockets, but due to the lack of a lining there are no inner pockets. This...
Price drop
For sale I have a wonderfully soft Polo Ralph Lauren classic cable knit sweater in a size Small. Made from first rate quality Italian yarn 100% cashmere, with ribbed cuffs and hem. The neck and cuffs are hand finished on these sweaters, making them very good value at the price point IMO. The colour is officially described as "Bright Magenta" on the tag, however I think it isn't really that bright IRL (see for yourself in the photos). Full retail on this is £325, or...
Price drop
Price drop
Depending on what RTW size you are, I think that your price expectation for fully canvassed and solid navy may be a bit low. I sold an RLBL single breasted peak lapel suit on B&S for more than $600 some months ago, and that was navy with a dot stripe. Could I ask why you have your sights set on peak lapel single breasted? They aren't often found on discount in my experience.