or Connect

Posts by LS7

Yup. Two of these shirts are in my wardrobe now
For sale I have a NWT Ralph Lauren Purple Label casual-style shirt which I originally purchased for myself. I subsequently started weightlifting and have since grown in the chest such that I could never hope to wear this. It was never worn (100% guaranteed), although I removed the tag from the buttonhole in anticipation that I would wear it. The tag is still intact and will be included with the shirt. The shirt has an unfused point collar and is Made in Italy from 100%...
Updated original post with correct measurements. I had incorrectly assumed that they would be the same as a previous Giacca Cordoba SC I sold earlier this year, however upon checking this morning I found that the shoulders and chest are a little wider. Perhaps this is intended to be layered over a sweater?
Here we have a simply delicious LP sportcoat - rarely seen in B&S - in a combination of Loro Piana 90% Cashmere/10% Goat Hair. This is the Giacca Cordoba model, a 3-roll-2 unlined and unstructured coat with patch pockets and patch breast pocket. The cashmere blend fabric has a touch of heft and roughness about it, which should help to ensure longevity for this garment. It really wears like a sweater and would be perfect for Spring/Fall, perhaps even the warmer Winter...
Edited the RRP details of this coat after I found an example currently for sale on eBay - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/280938368004?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649 Available here at far less!
May I suggest that you further consider a cull of "inactive" open listings. Perhaps perform an automatic close of any open listing which hasn't been bumped during this calendar year? The categorized search is becoming less and less useful as the weeks go by due to the number of open listings present in each category, many of which look inactive.
With regards to EG Navy Suede... I proxied a pair of Frome III in Midnight Blue and Navy Suede to an SF member during the recent EG Pop-Up Sale. Here's an image I took of one shoe in natural light: The suede on those Shannon's looks black in comparison.
Price drop
Price drop
Price drop