or Connect

Posts by LS7

Edit: difficult to see other sleeve buttons
For sale I have a NWT pair of Ralph Lauren Purple Label "Jared" pants in a staple mid-grey colour. Tagged a 30" waist, these measure closer to a size 32", as is typical of unaltered RLPL. Made in Italy in a 100% wool serge, 3 season weight; styled with double forward pleats and on seam pockets. Also includes some spare fabric in the event that a professional repair is needed. Asking price is $220 -> $200 -> $190 -> $180 -> $170 -> $160 -> $150 shipped CONUS or the...
Price drop
Price drop
For sale I have a NWT Ralph Lauren Black Label single breasted notch lapel suit, tagged a 42L Drop 7. The fabric is a solid charcoal grey in 100% wool gabardine, as staple as it gets really. Three season weight with a nice lapel roll. Made in Italy by Caruso, this suit has all the styling details we've come to expect from RLBL - pick stitching on the lapel edges, pocket edges and zip front. Pants are flat front with belt loops and relatively slim fitting. Basting thread...
I added the Wool/Cashmere Faconnable. That's never been worn btw - happy that you like it and someone will finally get wear from the tie!
Price drop
Last time I was there the Galway (and other boots) were listed at £770. I suspect there will be a slight upcharge for the Nevis due to the hand sewn apron, in the same way that there is an upcharge on the Dover with respect to the standard EG shoe line.
For those that might be interested, EG sent the following message out to the mailing list today: The art of hand sewing Hand sewing with pig's bristles is the acme of English shoe-making. Come and see a demonstration of the craft this Saturday, along with our new hand sewn collection. This season we're delighted to have as full a range of hand sewn shoes as we can remember at Jermyn Street. The Dover has long been one of our most popular shoes - perhaps the style most...
Price drop