or Connect

Posts by LS7

For sale I have a NWT RLBL suit which is a sizing mismatch, such that the pants are tagged as a 29" waist and hence belong to a size 36 suit. It's essentially a 38R suit but with slimmer pants, and given the popularity of the smaller sizes on SF, I thought it would be worthwhile buying and then offering up here. You might even like to consider it as a 38R Drop 9!! Having noted the mismatch as a disclaimer, it turns out that the pants measure 30.75" anyway, so not too...
Price drop
Price drop
Price drop
Just in time for Summer I have for sale this pair of colourful, lightweight, wool gabardine RLBL pants in turquoise green. Perfect for pairing with a navy sport coat, Leon style! NWT and unhemmed, 100% wool, Made in Italy, slim fitting, pretty baller really. Also includes one spare button. Asking price is $200 -> $190 -> $180 -> $170 -> $160 -> $150 -> $140 shipped CONUS or the EU Styling Details Flat front Belt loops "Dylan" cut Horn buttons Pants lined to the...
So what to do with the box now that it has been around the whole rotation?
Price drop
Yeah I have it, not sure where it's supposed to go next though (Malford is out, I PM'ed him).
Price drop
Spring is here, it's raining cats and dogs in England, and in the spirit of the season I have for sale a Polo Ralph Lauren cable knit v-neck Cricket sweater in a size Medium. This fine example is made from a type of silk described as Tussah, which I must admit I had never heard of prior to picking up this piece. It's a light and soft silk with a bit of heft; medium weight given that this is a substantial cable knit. Ribbed hem and cuffs with quite a deep v-neck. Full...