or Connect

Posts by LS7

Price drop
For sale I have a NWT Sartorio Napoli by Kiton suit in the SF grail size of 38R (tagged EU 48 Drop 8, although the pants are vanity sized to be larger than 30"). The jacket is single breasted notch lapel in a Neapolitan 3 roll 2.5 button configuration - quite a nice roll to the buttoning point as shown in the listing pictures. Also note that the jacket is only quarter lined, while the sleeves are fully lined. Made in Naples, Italy by Kiton in 100% wool. The type of wool...
I wasn't aware of the Ecton EG model. Will do some further research, thanks.
Yes, the RLPL Carter has 3 eyelets, as opposed to 5 on the Dover. Here are the pair I have:
EG can make a version without the heel counter - they did so for RLPL and named it "Carter".
Leon could help you out here...
Shit I still have this, gathering dust under my dining room table.Someone volunteer to take it off my hands, please. I've added one new tie and taken nothing from it.
I'm pleased to hear that they're progressing well. Although I very much look forward to receiving the boots, heaven forbid AS should rush the job, which I'm sure they wouldn't do regardless. Anyway I still have an unworn pair of EG Galways ready for the chillier weather
Here I am offering for sale a luxurious item for Fall/Winter from perennial forum favourites RLPL. This is the Purple Label take on a classic casual jacket - the Newsboy - using throughout the quality materials we've come to expect from the label. Made in Italy from a soft yet substantial 100% cashmere. The substance is key here to provide durability; this is not the baby soft cashmere used to make RLPL knitwear. Two lower patch pockets with a buttoned flap as per the...
For sale I have one pair of Edward Green Canterburys in Burnt Pine Antique Calf, crafted on the classic 82 last. This is the EG version of an Adelaide 5-eyelet Oxford brogue with a toe cap and heel counter. Very nice burnishing on the toe and heel, an EG trademark feature. Made in Northampton, England. These are new with box, including a polishing cloth but no shoe bags. They're tagged as rejects on the box but, confusingly, are not marked as such on the inner label of...