or Connect

Posts by LS7

For $500? They very rarely go on sale below retail in solid navy or solid grey, unless you're a 46R or something like that...
Price drop
I've managed to get hold of a rarity on B&S, a solid staple 38R RLBL - no pinstripes, peak lapels, or any other feature which is usually found on sale stock. The cost was higher than normal but I thought I'd give it a go as I may be able to get more in the future. For sale I have a NWT Ralph Lauren Black Label suit in the SF grail size of 38R, specifically 38R Drop 7 (hence pants are tagged 31). The fabric of this suit is a very high quality charcoal sharkskin, which I...
Price drop
Now cheaper than the size M version I sold last Winter
Price drop
Price drop
Here I present one of my personal impulse purchases for sale on the forum - a set of Ermenegildo Zegna pyjamas (described as "Luxury" pyjamas on the tags). I've come to the conclusion that I'm not enough of a Boss to wear these to bed. They are made from a luxurious 100% cotton featuring light blue stripes on a white ground. The pyjama top has white piping along the lapels and collar, down the placket edge, on the pockets, and around the cuffs. Lovely thin profile MOP...
For sale I have a NWT RLBL single breasted sportcoat tagged a 40R. The fabric is a solid charcoal lightweight flannel in 100% wool, about the right weight for Fall/Winter IMO. Made in Italy by Caruso. Dual rear vents, fully lined, horn buttons. Includes pouch with two spare buttons and matching thread. Asking price is $750 -> $700 -> $650 -> $600 shipped CONUS or the EU Styling Details Single breasted notch lapel 2 button Dual rear vents Front darts Flap...
Price drop