or Connect

Posts by LS7

Price drop
Price drop
The Miller boot was £650 including VAT, whereas the Galway is £770 including VAT (in calf). If they made a cordovan version of the Galway/Shannon it would be perhaps £100 more than that.
Quite the opposite from my perspective. The boot tree seems a little too large - it's a devil to remove from the right boot, even after unlacing it all the way. Perhaps I just need a little more practice with these three piece trees.
Price drop
Having three pairs of Dover in my own rotation I have no problem singing the praises of this iconic RTW model from Edward Green. For sale I have one pair of the Edward Green Dover in the quintessential Dark Oak Antique Calf, in my opinion the best EG colour and the grail version of this shoe. Crafted on the elegant 606 last, the slightly squared-toe cousin to the 202. This particular pair features a full double, oak bark tanned, leather sole; which I prefer to the HAF...
Price drop
Anyone planning to pick up a bunch of the ties for sale on the forum? I'd gladly pay a B&S markup for silk prints/silk twills, such as the navy pindot in the picture.
Price drop
Having just sold a 38R version of this exact suit here on the forum, here I have for sale another in a larger size. Therefore I will reproduce the text of the prior listing - http://www.styleforum.net/t/321969/nwt-4-300-rlpl-custom-fit-38r-drop-6-double-breasted-suit-dark-grey-w-white-rope-stripe-100-wool - updating just the measurements: For sale I have a NWT RLPL suit in the rare size of 40L, more specifically 40L Drop 6 (hence the pants are tagged 34). This particular...