or Connect

Posts by LS7

With regards to EG Navy Suede... I proxied a pair of Frome III in Midnight Blue and Navy Suede to an SF member during the recent EG Pop-Up Sale. Here's an image I took of one shoe in natural light: The suede on those Shannon's looks black in comparison.
Price drop
Price drop
Price drop
Edit: difficult to see other sleeve buttons
For sale I have a NWT pair of Ralph Lauren Purple Label "Jared" pants in a staple mid-grey colour. Tagged a 30" waist, these measure closer to a size 32", as is typical of unaltered RLPL. Made in Italy in a 100% wool serge, 3 season weight; styled with double forward pleats and on seam pockets. Also includes some spare fabric in the event that a professional repair is needed. Asking price is $220 -> $200 -> $190 -> $180 -> $170 -> $160 -> $150 shipped CONUS or the...
Price drop
Price drop
For sale I have a NWT Ralph Lauren Black Label single breasted notch lapel suit, tagged a 42L Drop 7. The fabric is a solid charcoal grey in 100% wool gabardine, as staple as it gets really. Three season weight with a nice lapel roll. Made in Italy by Caruso, this suit has all the styling details we've come to expect from RLBL - pick stitching on the lapel edges, pocket edges and zip front. Pants are flat front with belt loops and relatively slim fitting. Basting thread...
I added the Wool/Cashmere Faconnable. That's never been worn btw - happy that you like it and someone will finally get wear from the tie!