or Connect

Posts by LS7

For sale I have an exceptionally soft and light Polo Ralph Lauren smooth Jersey knit v-neck sweater in a size Large. Made from first rate quality Italian yarn 100% cashmere, with ribbed cuffs and hem, in a colour I'm describing as "Biscuit Brown". The neck and cuffs are hand finished on these sweaters, making them very good value at the price point IMO. Quite lightweight, so good for layering at this time of year. Full retail on one of these sweaters is £325, or approx....
Price drop
It's maomao1980 I believe? From first impressions I am reminded of how much I appreciate, and often wear myself, double pleated pants; despite this going against the grain of the SF majority. Nice pic.
Having recently sold 2 double breasted RLPL suits on the forum, here I have for sale a slightly different DB in a larger size. The fabric of this particular suit is a softer, finer worsted wool than the previous two, which explains the $600 increase in the full retail cost. For sale I have a NWT RLPL suit in a size 42R, more specifically 42R Drop 6 (hence the pants are tagged 36). This particular example is a 4x2 double breasted peak lapel suit from the RLPL "Custom Fit"...
Price drop
Price drop
Price drop
Price drop
Price drop
Price drop