or Connect

Posts by LS7

Price drop
As we arrive at the coldest Winter months, for sale I have a NWT Polo Ralph Lauren double breasted peacoat in solid navy. A real staple item of mens outerwear from a forum favourite brand. The coat is made from 100% Wool and is standard thickness for a peacoat, meaning that there is a simple lining of Cupro rather than a quilted lining which you occasionally see (e.g. Cucinelli). Most of the standard styling details of the peacoat are present. The coat is double...
For sale I have a NWT RLBL Chesterfield overcoat in a staple solid charcoal grey. This is styled as "Classic Melton" due to the substantial nature of the fabric, although it should not be compared to the rougher texture of true Melton wool. Instead this coat is made from an 85% wool/15% cashmere blend, and as such has a touch of softness to it. There's a brief history of the Chesterfield here: http://www.gentlemansgazette.com/chesterfield-overcoat/. This example conforms...
Price drop
Price drop
I purchased this in 2009, although it is probably from an earlier season, perhaps F/W 08/09.
Price drop
Price drop
Price drop
Price drop