Posts by LS7

Price drop
Price drop
For sale I have four NWT pairs of Ralph Lauren Purple Label dress pants in a size 30" waist, each in a slightly different style. As is typical with RLPL the true waist measurement is slightly larger than the tagged size. There are some lovely styles available here which would complement any rotation! All are Made in Italy in 100% wool using the quality fabrics which RLPL are known for. Two pairs are cut according to the "Harrison" model, while the two remaining pairs are...
Here I present a megathread of Ralph Lauren Black Label corduroy pants for your consideration. In total there are six pairs available - 2 x size 30", 2 x size 32", and 2 x size 40" (you don't see many items for sale on the forum for the larger guys!).For sale I have 6 NWT pairs of Ralph Lauren Black Label "Nigel" cut flat front corduroy pants in three staple colours - navy, dark green and black. RL Black Label dress pants are quite rare on the forum - certainly they're...
Tie #1 sold
Price drop
For sale I have a NWT RLBL Chesterfield overcoat in a staple solid charcoal grey. This is styled as "Classic Melton" due to the substantial nature of the fabric, although it should not be compared to the rougher texture of true Melton wool. Instead this coat is made from an 85% wool/15% cashmere blend, and as such has a touch of softness to it. There's a brief history of the Chesterfield here: http://www.gentlemansgazette.com/chesterfield-overcoat/. This example conforms...
Here I can present a megathread of 11 -> 10 stunning Ermenegildo Zegna mainline ties. These were all purchased originally for myself, however, due to having such a large collection of ties, I have never had the opportunity to wear any of these. There are some absolute stunners in this selection, so it's not for lack of quality that they remained unworn. In some cases I have a very similar tie from another maker already, while with others I do not have suitable jackets...
Price drop
Price drop