Posts by LS7

Tie #1 sold
Price drop
For sale I have a NWT RLBL Chesterfield overcoat in a staple solid charcoal grey. This is styled as "Classic Melton" due to the substantial nature of the fabric, although it should not be compared to the rougher texture of true Melton wool. Instead this coat is made from an 85% wool/15% cashmere blend, and as such has a touch of softness to it. There's a brief history of the Chesterfield here: http://www.gentlemansgazette.com/chesterfield-overcoat/. This example conforms...
Here I can present a megathread of 11 -> 10 stunning Ermenegildo Zegna mainline ties. These were all purchased originally for myself, however, due to having such a large collection of ties, I have never had the opportunity to wear any of these. There are some absolute stunners in this selection, so it's not for lack of quality that they remained unworn. In some cases I have a very similar tie from another maker already, while with others I do not have suitable jackets...
Price drop
Price drop
For sale I have a lovely pair of Cheaney chukka boots, offered at a lower price point than an equivalent model from Edward Green or C&J. The quality of construction doesn't seem markedly different from those brands, hence I think they represent good value. These are the Jackie II model 3-eyelet chukka, available on the Cheaney website in different lasts and different colours - this example is on the 2003 last in a standard F width fitting and a really nice tan suede....
Price drop
Price drop
Price drop