or Connect

Posts by LS7

38R sold
Price drop
Price drop
Have you purposefully laced the Chelsea's rather loosely? I would expect an Oxford to appear tighter at the lacing point.
Price drop
For sale I have quite a rare item that is very appropriate for this time of year. By this I mean a RTW solid navy sportcoat, suitable for business wear, which is also very lightweight and unlined - perfect for the Spring/Summer seasons. The sportcoat is from the Pal Zileri Sartoriale Green Label line, slightly below the original Sartoriale line in terms of quality, and cut much slimmer. Tagged as an EU52(US42) Drop 6, however based upon the measurements it appears to be...
For sale I have three "Keaton" RLPL shirts - one is a 14.5" collar, one a 16" collar and the final one a 16.5" collar. Keaton is the style of RLPL shirt with a spread collar, ideal for those people who prefer to tie a larger style knot, e.g. a Half Windsor.Made in Italy from a Luxury 200's two-ply 100% cotton. This better quality fabric explains the higher retail price (when compared to RLPL Keaton in a standard fabric). These shirts have French cuffs and the sleeve...
Price drop
I believe that's Whiskey shell cordovan which they source from Horween.
Price drop