or Connect

Posts by LS7

6125 Dark Cognac? If so I have the same makeup, except on a HAF sole (posted a few hundred pages back in the thread).Should have Oxblood shell incoming in a couple of weeks, first try with F last
Price drop
You'll get better prices on eBay for Cucinelli. I've seen NWT coats like yours selling for $2k+ very recently.
I'm by no means an expert on Brioni items, but this doesn't look good. The manufacturer's tag is similar to a Zegna style tag in layout, but not exactly the same. On a high-end brand such as Brioni I'd expect to see better workmanship on the underside of the collar. Is it too late to raise a PayPal dispute?
For sale I have one pair of the simply stunning Edward Green Brooksville. I believe this model was made exclusively for Ralph Lauren Purple Label from a couple of seasons ago, and indeed the sole treatment does suggest the shoe was made for RLPL. However this particular pair has an Edward Green branded sockliner, not the usual black RL version. The Brooksville is a Longwing Derby style shoe, perhaps the sleekest shoe of that style I have ever encountered. It's essentially...
For sale I have a NWT pair of Ralph Lauren Purple Label "Madison" flannel pants in a staple light grey colour. The perfect dress pant for pairing with a sportcoat and/or blazer. Tagged as a 28" waist, these measure closer to a true size 30", as is typical of unaltered RLPL. Made in Italy in 100% wool - 3 season weight worsted flannel. I say 3 season weight because this is not a heavy woolen flannel, and more importantly these pants are not lined. Therefore one might...
Price drop
Price drop
For sale I have a NWOT Ermenegildo Zegna mainline silk knit tie. The front blade consists of narrow horizontal stripes of equal width, alternating between cream and pink. Really a very rich colour combination. Made in Italy. The quality of Zegna silk knit ties is well established, and this example is no exception. Features a very sturdy weave and a solid cream back blade. See further description here:...
The silk knit tie is the classic version - you can wear them even with suits. I've never seen a cotton knit; wool, cashmere and various blends thereof, but never cotton. A $15 price tag though? Not sure how good the quality will be for that money. The cheaper ones tend to have a weave that doesn't hold up to regular wear. My TM Lewin silk knits (Made in China) are a perfect example - they have developed pulls and have frayed more at the end. My more expensive knit...