or Connect

Posts by LS7

For sale I have a beautiful NWT Ralph Lauren Black Label single breasted blazer tagged as a 38R. Just the most staple blazer/sportcoat you could find - solid navy wool gabardine with notch lapels. A real rarity to be found on the B&S forum in the most popular size! Made in Italy by Caruso in a 3 season weight wool gabardine. Cut according to the "Anthony" model and would seem to suit a standard 38R quite well, perhaps even a slim 40R. Dual rear vents, fully lined, silver...
Price drop
Here I present a megathread of Polo Ralph Lauren flannel pants for your consideration. In total there are seven -> six pairs available - 3 x size 30", 3 -> 2 x size 32", and 1 x size 34".RL appear to have stopped offering these Corneliani made pants. The new style of Polo dress pants have a blue and yellow label. They also seem to be of an inferior quality - no after dinner split, no suspender buttons, sloppier stitching.For sale I have 6 NWT pairs of Polo Ralph Lauren...
16" collar sold
May I enquire about the fabric type - looks like a worsted? Also could you add pant measurements which would indicate how slim/tapered they are, e.g. thigh, knee and leg opening. Thanks
For sale I have two luxurious NWT Ralph Lauren Black Label single breasted sportcoats - one tagged a 40R, one tagged a 42L. These are rare examples of RLBL cashmere SCs, which for some reason are made in fewer quantities than RLPL cashmere blazers and SCs.Made from a substantial yet soft 100% cashmere basketweave fabric. The weight is very much suitable for Fall/Winter and will serve you well in colder climes. The tag describes the colour as simply "Brown", however I have...
Here I present a 4 suit Ralph Lauren Black Label megathread for your consideration. And it's a special one since it is the first of my listings featuring the grail business/formal event suit - solid navy single breasted notch lapel. This was planned to be a 5 suit listing, however I have already sold the 44R version to a returning customer on the forum - http://www.styleforum.net/g/a/564145/rlbl-44r-navy/.For sale I have four amazing, identical, NWT RLBL suits in sizes...
For sale I have an ultra rare NWT Ralph Lauren Purple Label sportcoat in size 42R. Without a doubt this is the finest item I have ever listed for sale on B&S! The most staple and in-demand type of sportcoat - solid navy - and made from stunning 100% cashmere twill. The cashmere has a wonderfully lustrous hand and I'm hoping the photos illustrate the substance of the cloth. Made in Italy by St. Andrews. This sportcoat is a "Savile Row" model, the same as most RLPL suits....
Here I present a 4 -> 3 suit Ralph Lauren Purple Label megathread for your consideration.This is the first occasion that I have a decent size run of RLPL, worthy of the title "megathread". For sale I have four amazing, identical, NWT Ralph Lauren Purple Label suits in sizes 36R/38R/42L/44L. IMO they are the most staple RLPL suits I have listed on the forum since I had a couple of solid greys 4 years ago. These are single breasted notch lapel suits from the RLPL "Custom...
All gone - 40R sold