or Connect

Posts by LS7

For sale I have a NWT Ralph Lauren Black Label silk knit tie in a rich Dark Brown. It is described on the tag as "Uncinetto", which I believe is Italian for crochet. That makes sense as it features a coarser silk weave when compared to the knit ties I own, adding to that "crunch" which fans of knit ties so enjoy. I would keep this but I already have a brown knit. Measures 2" in width at the widest point, length is 54 3/8". Asking price is $85 -> $80 -> SOLD shipped CONUS...
For sale I have a NWT Ralph Lauren Black Label suit in the popular size of 40R, specifically 40R Drop 7 (hence the pants are tagged 33). The cloth is a pattern I've never seen before from RLBL, namely a mini houndstooth in Navy & Dark Navy. It actually appears almost like solid navy blue from a distance of greater than a few feet; quite a subdued pattern as the attached pictures no doubt illustrate. Made in Italy by Caruso in 100% wool - a medium weight cloth and...
For sale I have two "Aston" Tailored RLPL shirts - one is a 15" collar and the other a 16" collar. The pattern is described on the tag as "San Sabastian Stripe", which perhaps is a typo. What cannot be argued is that such a medium blue/white striped pattern is entirely business appropriate and would be particularly well paired with a solid suit and/or blazer. Made in Italy from 100% cotton. These shirts have a semi spread lined collar and barrel cuffs. Rear construction...
Update: I now also have this exact suit in a size 44L Drop 6. Identical to the 40L except the vents and shoulders are not basted. Buttons for finishing sleeves are included. Pics of 44L suit are below in a thread reply. For sale I have an amazing NWT RLPL suit in the rare size of 40L, more specifically 40L Drop 6 (hence the pants are tagged 34). This particular example is a single breasted notch lapel suit from the RLPL "Savile Row" cut. The suit pants are known as...
Price drop
Price drop
Price drop
I recently sold a Spring/Summer weight suit from this same RTW line. As that was quite well received I have also sourced another seasonally appropriate piece in a popular size. For sale I have a lovely casual sportcoat from the Pal Zileri Sartoriale Green Label line, slightly below the original Sartoriale line in terms of quality, and cut much slimmer. Tagged as an EU50(US40) Drop 8; slim-fitting based upon the measurements hence it might work for a 38R. This wonderful...
That looks like davesmith second in the queue. Well done sir!
I think it is also described as a storm welt - I have a C&J Coniston with this construction. Supposedly it is harder for water to penetrate into the uppers of the shoe.