or Connect

Posts by LS7

Seasonally appropriate for Spring/Summer, for sale I present this lovely pair of lightweight wool gabardine RLBL pants in a Tan colour (although I think it's a light Tan). Perfect for pairing with a navy sportcoat NWT and unhemmed, 100% lightweight wool, Made in Italy, slim fitting, pretty baller really. Also includes one spare button and some spare fabric for repairs. Tagged a 28" waist but measures closer to a 30, as is typical of RLBL. Full retail on Anthony pants...
Price drop
For sale I have a NWT RLPL suit in the SF grail size of 38R, more specifically 38R Drop 6 (hence the pants are tagged 32). This particular example is a single breasted notch lapel suit from the RLPL "Savile Row" cut. The suit pants are known as "Madison" in RLPL terms, meaning they are not ultra slim - see measurements below - and are flat fronted with side tabs. Made in Italy by St. Andrews in a 3 season weight worsted 100% wool - Navy with a white rope stripe spaced...
Details on the right-hand square?
I sold a similar suit in 38R on the forum for $950, which I would have thought is more like the going rate. Notch lapel is obviously going to be more expensive than peak lapel.
Price drop
Thanks for eliminating the temptation to buy this pair - hovered over the BIN button this morning but decided against in the end.
I'm not sure of the exact definition of a sport shirt, if I'm honest. The collar is really only a semi-spread and is not stiff at all.Also, a price drop.
Nice, think they'll sell quicker on SW&D though...
Price drop